***2015 Recruiting***

For Todd to come out and say the two didn't talk much about Andrus' recruitment and didn't push him to come to NU, Todd's lack of success and disgruntled twitter rant pretty much sums up his negative experience, which makes it evident to me, that we had no chance at Andrus and even now Cassius. I could have sworn I read how Todd and Andrus were best friends and talked about everything, when Todd was still drinking the Kool Aid. Too bad it turned out the way it did, very unfortunate situation for both Todd and the program.

For Todd to come out and say the two didn't talk much about Andrus' recruitment and didn't push him to come to NU, Todd's lack of success and disgruntled twitter rant pretty much sums up his negative experience, which makes it evident to me, that we had no chance at Andrus and even now Cassius. I could have sworn I read how Todd and Andrus were best friends and talked about everything, when Todd was still drinking the Kool Aid. Too bad it turned out the way it did, very unfortunate situation for both Todd and the program.

I don't know if it was much of a twitter rant as it was an admission of failure, a declaration that signing day was ridiculous. He said he had a big head. Got humbled. Only marginally directed thing at Nebraska is he didn't think the best player was playing. I'm guessing plenty on the team feel the same way. Half the fans think that about half the positions. Nothing earth shattering about it.

I don't know if it was much of a twitter rant as it was an admission of failure, a declaration that signing day was ridiculous. He said he had a big head. Got humbled. Only marginally directed thing at Nebraska is he didn't think the best player was playing. I'm guessing plenty on the team feel the same way. Half the fans think that about half the positions. Nothing earth shattering about it.

I don't know if you're serious or not, but that was over 2+ hours of tweeting.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twitter%20rant

My point about a "twitter rant" exposed, IMO, his unhappiness at NU and a reasoning for why Andrus didn't commit to the Huskers. Nothing ill about his opinions, but the fact that you even make that effort is evidence enough for disgruntlement.

Gratuitous bump because it was back a couple pages - plus Tears wasn't on the last list. And I saw more speculation that two WRs is probably our number but could be three with the right guys, especially if Harrison leaves. Also, we continue to send out offers at WR - currently has the most offers out of any position. Looking better for CJ Johnson all the time.

QB - 1 - Dillman
RB - 1 - Bussey
WR - 2-3 - Tears
TE - 0-1
OT - 2 - Gaylord
OG - 2 - Decker

DL - 3-5 - C. Davis, K. Davis, Neal
LB - 2-3
CB - 2-3 - Lee, Anderson
S - 2-3

So I don't want to nitpick the recruiting standings at this time of the year but I am a little confused by the ranking from 247. Currently Nebraska is ranked #12. They are behind Mississippi State, Tennessee, Texas and Miami. The Huskers have a higher points per player average than 3 of those teams excluding Texas and is only .03 total points behind Tennessee at #7. By my logic, we should be at #8 or #9 shouldn't we?

http://nebraska.247sports.com/

So I don't want to nitpick the recruiting standings at this time of the year but I am a little confused by the ranking from 247. Currently Nebraska is ranked #12. They are behind Mississippi State, Tennessee, Texas and Miami. The Huskers have a higher points per player average than 3 of those teams excluding Texas and is only .03 total points behind Tennessee at #7. By my logic, we should be at #8 or #9 shouldn't we?

More players committed equals more points equals higher ranking.

We have more total points than #8, #9, and #10 and yet we are ranked #11.

We have more total points than #8, #9, and #10 and yet we are ranked #11.
Hmm...doesn't show it like that for me.