***2015 Recruiting***

That is odd...

Safety: Gerry(JR) Alexander(SO*) K. WIlliams(SO) A Williams (FR) - I'd hate to lose any of them, but maybe Kieron is looking around since he was Warren's guy?

CB: Davie (SR) Chucky (JR*) Cockrell (SR) Kalu (SO) C Jones (SO) Mosley (RFR) J Rose (SR) Lee (FR) Anderson (FR) - Same story as above, but I could see a guy like Jones maybe leaving? Maybe Kalu too? I say those two, because maybe they see the up and coming Mosley, Lee, Anderson and Both Kalu and Jones have a redshirt they could use to sit out a year... Just my thoughts. I hope they aren't leaving... I'd rather lose J. Rose.

Getting a safety makes sense but not a CB. Nate is a little banged up and Alexander and K. Williams are the only other true safeties besdies 2 true freshmen.

Yes and no. Technically that is correct but we're not losing any of those guys for the next two years either. Plus, Williams has looked pretty good and I think we have a couple other guys who can play Safety if we got in a bind - Kalu, Anderson and even Gifford.

Getting a safety makes sense but not a CB. Nate is a little banged up and Alexander and K. Williams are the only other true safeties besdies 2 true freshmen.

Yes and no. Technically that is correct but we're not losing any of those guys for the next two years either. Plus, Williams has looked pretty good and I think we have a couple other guys who can play Safety if we got in a bind - Kalu, Anderson and even Gifford.

Right, but if one of the main three goes down this year, and a possibility of K Williams leaving - you go get a JUCO for that reason. If we don't get one I think we will be fine, but it makes more sense than getting a CB.

• 1 month later...

Some talk of a JUCO OT and JUCO LB that would be here for 2015 season. Didn't we have a OT outta Kansas visit for spring game that fit that describtion?

Yes to the JUCO OL from Kansas. Can't recall his name. Quinn something?
That's the one, I can't remember a last name though