***2015 Recruiting***

Looks like DJ Singleton and Tre'Vell Dixon.

I didn't think about the JUCO guys. That does make a difference.

Definitely unlucky on some. Depends on how wide a net is being cast on "management." Most of the non-JUCO guys were attitude problems. Perhaps they should have not recruited them but not sure what could be done other than that. Might be good management to have them gone.

They obviously had poor plans in place to fix the shortcomings of the classes though. Recruiting THAT many kids with attitude problems wouldn't hurt so much if you signed a full class instead of saving 5 ships for walkons

• 2 months later...

Who is leaving to make room for an extra schollied player

That would make the number of departing players/non-renewed schollies at 5 if they do add a LB.

5? I have 4. Kicker does not count unless he plays in a game!
The kicker is a JUCO, he isn't coming to sit the pine with just 2 years left. He will play in some fashion and most likely got some assurance from the staff before he committed. The number is 4, will be 5 if they grab a JUCO LB.

Who is leaving to make room for an extra schollied player

That would make the number of departing players/non-renewed schollies at 5 if they do add a LB.

5? I have 4. Kicker does not count unless he plays in a game!
The kicker is a JUCO, he isn't coming to sit the pine with just 2 years left. He will play in some fashion and most likely got some assurance from the staff before he committed. The number is 4, will be 5 if they grab a JUCO LB.

Correct, but he is getting an academic scholarship. This means he does not count toward the 85, unless he plays in a game. I would almost guess that he might have a redshirt left, which means he would not play until 2016!