urban meyer has been a buckeye for 20 months and has had 9 players arrested

MichiganMan

LOL. This is great.

Is HuskerBoard the closest thing to neutral turf you guys can find?

I can only imagine the blood spattered threads that must exist on each of the OSU and UM boards. Looking forward to learning more about this rivalry and hopefully heating up a couple of our own. The Iowa, err, "rivalry" is not working out so far.

LOL. This is great.

I can only imagine the blood spattered threads that must exist on each of the OSU and UM boards. Looking forward to learning more about this rivalry and hopefully heating up a couple of our own. The Iowa, err, "rivalry" is not working out so far.

There is no neutral territory.

Here's what you need to know about the rivalry. Ohio State owns Michigan. The only things Michigan can still hang their hat on occurred in the 1800s and while the model T was still in production (their 14 game lead in the head to head rivalry and all but one of their championships)

I could go on, but last time I did, I was warned.

I dunno. I bag on Urban a fair amount. (After all, it's a football message board, right?) But I don't think he's a dirty or unethical coach. He goes after the best athletes. And sometimes—okay, oftentimes—players like that have big egos and small brains. That could explain Urban's poor record with player arrests. Or it might be that the police in Columbus just aren't as willing to turn a blind eye as they are in, say, Tuscaloosa.

How long until Urb fakes a medical condition and leaves the cupboard empty?

If a team full of 4 and 5 stars is leaving the cupboard empty, I could live with that.

Stars are over rated. The ratings go up if a certain coach or school offers to a recruit. This is the ultimate good ol' boys club.

LOL. This is great.

Here's what you need to know about the rivalry. Ohio State owns Michigan. The only things Michigan can still hang their hat on occurred in the 1800s and while the model T was still in production (their 14 game lead in the head to head rivalry and all but one of their championships)

So I checked the last 30 years of the rivalry on wiki (1983-present)

UofM 15 wins

OSU 14 wins (counting the 1 that was vacated)

1 tie.

LOL. This is great.

So I checked the last 30 years of the rivalry on wiki (1983-present)

UofM 15 wins

OSU 14 wins (counting the 1 that was vacated)

1 tie.

Yeah, well Michigan lost last year. Terrible.