Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

Oklahoma 60

Missouri 20 (I felt like the Booger, Gabberts, etc. stepped it up some)

Colorado 10 (I get crap on a weekly basis out here)

Iowa 5

Wisconsin 5

bAN0waq.gif

:lol: I guess I still harbor a lot of angst towards Iowa fans since I was living there during the Callahan years and had to endure non-stop sh*t talk from them

I actually did do this. My wife attended (she was not a cheerleader, but rather in the band-yes go ahead. Insert "Accountability married a bandy" jokes here) the arch rival high school across town from the one I went to. Dont ask me how this happened. And she catches hell at the family christmas too.

Does your wife have any cool band camp stories?

She did after she met me.....

1009218.gif

Couldn't keep her satisfied?

Oklahoma 60

Iowa 5

Wisconsin 5

bAN0waq.gif

:lol: I guess I still harbor a lot of angst towards Iowa fans since I was living there during the Callahan years and had to endure non-stop sh*t talk from them

I didn't list them for the same reason I didn't list Colorado - it's not a rivalry if it's made up. A rivalry has to be born, it can't just be declared.

Oklahoma 60

Iowa 5

Wisconsin 5

bAN0waq.gif

I didn't list them for the same reason I didn't list Colorado - it's not a rivalry if it's made up. A rivalry has to be born, it can't just be declared.

I'd say our rivalry with Oklahoma was made up for the last twenty years we played them. Based on feelings from the 70's and 80's not what was actually happening on the field. Maybe it wasn't made up to you, but I think you kind of need someone creating propaganda or the fan base will pick several or no rivals based on where they live.