Bob Devaney Immortalized in East Stadium Statue

knapplc

I bet some sneaky guy lays a bottle (however small or large it may be) of Irish whiskey at Bob's feet either tomorrow or before the game. Sure as hell won't be me but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

And 90 minutes later, the bottle is mysteriously empty.

:lol:

I bet some sneaky guy lays a bottle (however small or large it may be) of Irish whiskey at Bob's feet either tomorrow or before the game. Sure as hell won't be me but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

And 90 minutes later, the bottle is mysteriously empty.

:lol:

:waste

I could believe it.

The only thing that would have been better is if it could have been unveiled the Saturday morning of the Nebraska Wyoming game.

Can't you be satisfied with anything?????

:sarcasm

LOL....Actually, I need to read more carefully.

I just glanced through the article that was posted and thought the announcement came out that one will be put in at some point in the future. I didn't read clear enough that it is installed and will be unveiled tomorrow.

That's good enough for me. :wasted

So I guess the big question is, jacket and husker cap or suit and fedora? Not sure which direction I'm hoping for there to be honest.

Just finished watching the unveiling ceremony. It's a tremendous tribute to Coach Devaney. And to answer your question...he's in his 1960's Huskers Athletic jacket and Husker cap.