Post Game Wyoming Tweets

Nobody

I don't think Turner is telling the truth. I'm sure they thought they would win, maybe even win big, but I don't think they expected Wyoming to lay down. That's what you say when you're embarrassed and want people to think you have the power to turn it on and off, and merely failed to turn all your awesomeness on.

Of course he forgot that's not really what fans want to hear.

Also, given the reasonably successful Husker offense, one begins to wonder what the offense is really thinking/saying about their defensive teammates.

I don't think Turner is telling the truth. I'm sure they thought they would win, maybe even win big, but I don't think they expected Wyoming to lay down. That's what you say when you're embarrassed and want people to think you have the power to turn it on and off, and merely failed to turn all your awesomeness on.

Of course he forgot that's not really what fans want to hear.

Also, given the reasonably successful Husker offense, one begins to wonder what the offense is really thinking/saying about their defensive teammates.

The offense shouldn't be saying sh#t. The offense in the fourth quarter, when they should've been grinding Wyoming into oblivion, couldn't sustain a drive and turned it over twice, directly contributing to a game that was 14 points closer than it needed to be. That sure doesn't excuse the yardage our defense gave up but there is no room to talk for the offense either.