Zaire Anderson updates?

blkshrtz

Disagree with decision to stay in dime. We need more run help and I get tired of seeing our one LB get run-off with motion. Zaire needs to be in there.

Do you line up LBs on WRs then when they go five wide????

No. You can play nickel and use man-man coverage though. Then you have 2 LB's on the field. Surprised we didn't see that type of formation.

Disagree with decision to stay in dime. We need more run help and I get tired of seeing our one LB get run-off with motion. Zaire needs to be in there.

I said I disagree with STAYING in dime. Of course we have to use it it but it didn't have to be our base defense.

No. You can play nickel and use man-man coverage though. Then you have 2 LB's on the field. Surprised we didn't see that type of formation.

You'll never see Bo play without at least one high safety.

Then in that case go with that nickel with Gerry as a hybrid S/LB and let him disguise himself as an lb before dropping into deep coverage using a press man to give him time to get there.

I didn't watch the game but the radio broadcast made it seem like they were running 4WR sets quite frequently. Wouldn't the dime be the appropriate counter to that?

Appropriate, yes, but not a necessity. As Army_Allen stated, you could use Gerry as hybrid and disguise him as LB.

That is what he announcers said Wyoming was keying in on. Depending on 1 or 2 safeties deep, they knew which plays to run. Seems if Bo is committed to this, can't he disguise our coverages better?