Those going to the game Saturday are you wearing black?

If the guys are asking for it, I guess I dont understand the big hub bub. Why not get behind the guys? Imagine how inspired they'll be to get from us what they ask for.

I really dont have a dog in the fight. Dont matter to me. But if I were going, I'd be wearing black simply because the players (you know, the sole reason we gather there to begin with?) are asking for it.

I really don't like your Runza neglect.

I have a runza literally 3 blocks from my house. I go the games for the tunnel walk. Seriously. I can watch the game on tv.

Not really.

See now you have started it, you get one old fart to change, then they all change, and we will forget that our colors are (red) scarlet and cream (white) and it will be the blue hairs made us go away from our colors. We are old, change seldom, shorts socks included. Your just screwing our regiment up. We will never recover. One has already gone over the hill. I will be wearing BLACK NEBRASKA POLO SHIRT!!!in front of the big screen. Once you go black, you can never go back, so they say.

Taylor says do it, it is done!!!!

See now you have started it, you get one old fart to change, then they all change, and we will forget that our colors are (red) scarlet and cream (white) and it will be the blue hairs made us go away from our colors. We are old, change seldom, shorts socks included. Your just screwing our regiment up. We will never recover. One has already gone over the hill. I will be wearing BLACK NEBRASKA POLO SHIRT!!!in front of the big screen. Once you go black, you can never go back, so they say.

Taylor says do it, it is done!!!!

It's not workin. Never mind.

All these dingle-berries on here crying about how there Husker team does and don't do. You call yourselves a HUSKER fan for life or a die hard Husker fan. Then why wouldn't you show support for your team and wear some thing that they are asking for. I know if I was a player and asking my 90000 fans to wear black to match us on a given day and walk out to the tunnel to a sea of black I would be jacked. But hey you guys are die hard so lets not do any thing to show any support to those kids..

• Fire 1