Those going to the game Saturday are you wearing black?

I will wear black boxers. And only that.

People might look at you funny if you're only wearing black boxers. :P

if they are true fans they will be focused on the game and not me.....except those lucky few that sit directly "behind" me..... hey hen....

Better than sitting in front of you if you get too excited on a play. Unless you are too old for anyone to worry about that.

It's fun to make fun of Iowa but the stadium looks really cool like that. But if we ever wanted to do that we'd have to send notes out with all of the tickets.

MAKE SURE YOU USE LARGE PRINT

one more digit and I will know your social security number!

You sound insane, do you realize that? You should be medicated

I'm going to start scolding anyone for using "Go Big Red" since red could mean a whole range of non-Husker colors. It should be strictly "Go Big Scarlet". (Never mind that the Athletic Department itself uses a crimson [between red and purple, versus scarlet which is the other way from red, towards orange] for its official logos.)

And I'm going to start pointing out when someone is wearing white, which I've seen quite a bit of lately.

mad-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

Our color is cream, which is starkly different from pure white. (Never mind that the official logos and uniforms have used white for as long as I've been paying attention.)

And I'm going to get livid if anyone incorporates black into anything because it's black and it's bad and it's not scarlet and it's not cream. (Never mind the fact that Nebraska teams dating back to the 1800s have incorporated, at various times in various forms, black, brown, gold, gray, red, crimson, scarlet and white, among others.) I'm a traditionalist, and I like to keep things the way they always used to be, before they came along and made things all messy circa 1890.

Now you're free to disagree with me on this. Nothing wrong with that. It just means that you're honestly not the fan that I am, and that you're probably a 12-yr-old who salivates every time Oregon comes out with one of their hideous new uniform combinations.

Go Big Red!

• Fire 4

I'm going to start scolding anyone for using "Go Big Red" since red could mean a whole range of non-Husker colors. It should be strictly "Go Big Scarlet". (Never mind that the Athletic Department itself uses a crimson [between red and purple, versus scarlet which is the other way from red, towards orange] for its official logos.)

And I'm going to start pointing out when someone is wearing white, which I've seen quite a bit of lately.

mad-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

Our color is cream, which is starkly different from pure white. (Never mind that the official logos and uniforms have used white for as long as I've been paying attention.)

And I'm going to get livid if anyone incorporates black into anything because it's black and it's bad and it's not scarlet and it's not cream. (Never mind the fact that Nebraska teams dating back to the 1800s have incorporated, at various times in various forms, black, brown, gold, gray, red, crimson, scarlet and white, among others.) I'm a traditionalist, and I like to keep things the way they always used to be, before they came along and made things all messy circa 1890.

Now you're free to disagree with me on this. Nothing wrong with that. It just means that you're honestly not the fan that I am, and that you're probably a 12-yr-old who salivates every time Oregon comes out with one of their hideous new uniform combinations.

Go Big Red!

JTrain, I have no clue if you're being sarcastic or not.

There's a lot of people who like the new uniforms who are not 12 years old. I like most of the uniforms that Oregon comes out with. There's nothing wrong with wanting to see your school mix it up a little bit.