Message to the b.l.a.ckout Hold-Outs

drummer7

Endless whining and insulting on the Internet to make a stupid, played, unoriginal practice only done by teams that have no real traditions in the first place partially happen on a 11am game that a lot of the fan vase thinks their team won't win anyway.

Yeah. This has success written all over it.

I'm wearing my red NU polo.

• Fire 1

Love the alternate uniforms this year.

But sorry, still wearing red. I always wear red. It's a good luck charm. Last time I wore black we lost to Texas in a heartbreaker due to a fumble by a certain receiver (although he was hit pretty darn hard by the CB if my memory recalls correctly).

I would wear black if this were more organized. If we heard from Someone from the athletic department and such. Hell, I'd even do it if the papers said something about it.

You want this to happen? Be more organized. Don't just come onto huskerboards and complain. Organize with the band. Organize with the daily Nebraskan. Then give the journal star, world herald, and all other nebraska papers and news outlets a call. Or at the very least, tell the athletic department you want this done. They'll listen and if they hear enough voices, it'd be done. At this point in time though? Looks like the students will be the only ones in black. Which is fine, we were the only ones in black vs Texas that day.

Just organize next time...

Endless whining and insulting on the Internet to make a stupid, played, unoriginal practice only done by teams that have no real traditions in the first place partially happen on a 11am game that a lot of the fan vase thinks their team won't win anyway.

Hey! We're trying to be unique! Just like everyone else!

Damn dude, way to be a debbie downer.

Damn dude, way to be a debbie downer.

No sh#t.

I'll be sporting a black shirt underneath my normal gameday red jersey, and if the social media has somewhat succeeded in this, I will take off the red.

My gawd Polo, you are really scaring me. Two posts now and we feel pretty much alike on this. I will wear the black t shirt, as I have one, and will be home, so unseen.

I did not want to mention the possibility of a loss, with a Black out it would even make it worse.

Organize it for a night game later in the season, and you could pull it off. Not on so short of notice, and no University backing.