Latest from Tommie

np_husker

Here is Tommie's tweet after Bo's news conference this mornig:

I said what I said... I love the program and I love the fans. Its tough for some to hear but the program and fans deserves more.

and then a follow-up:

He's right, he doesn't need me. I'm not the answer but he needs someone to help define success for this program. Nebraska fans deserve more.

Here is Tommie's tweet after Bo's news conference this mornig:

I said what I said... I love the program and I love the fans. Its tough for some to hear but the program and fans deserves more.

and then a follow-up:

He's right, he doesn't need me. I'm not the answer but he needs someone to help define success for this program. Nebraska fans deserve more.

he is right, bo was right, he was right before. a lot of common ground here.

Tommie has a lot more pictures of himself in Nebraska holding trophies and such than Bo does...

...just for the record...

so what? you are comparing a player to a coach. petersen "has a lot more picture of himself in [sic] nebraska holding up trophies and such than bo does..." i guess everything he says is sacrosanct.

if it was TO saying this, then i would be listening.

Tommie just says what almost all the fan base is thinking, he is just a more important member of the Husker family. I agree with everything he has said.

So you think we should fire the entire defensive coaching staff?

I think so. Joseph would be a great guy to keep around, but if keeping him in any way deters a quality DC from coming who wants to bring in some of his guys....then sorry Terry. He's a part of the defensive staff, he shares the blame. JP is as good as gone, getting a new DC alone will not help...you've got to let that DC bring in some new staff as well I think.

Bo will go down just like Callahan. He is too loyal and it will screw him out of millions of dollars. How an AD allows a coach to hire so many first timers is beyond me at a place like NU.

Bo has a far better chance to get out of it, however. Callahan immediately fell into 5-7 and 6-6 mediocrity. Pelini has time, but the sooner he makes the changes the better.