Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

We do have a stadium full of fair weather fans.

The hell we do.

We do and half of them post on here.. Just saying.

If we did, that stadium would be half-empty and we wouldn't have a sellout record. Christ.....think before you post.

Sure you can. When things are going decent they come to the games. When things get ruff they want to cry and blame everyone. He he had just one a National title and dropped 100 Fbombs noone would care.

• Fire 2

i think it comes down to this: bo either wins out and performs up to expectations or he is gone.

the job has been that much easier for eichorst. if he decides to point bo to the door at the end of the year, he can point to disappointing performances and however he wants to frame this audio. if bo does win out and performs to exceptions, we will have forgotten that bo was mad at us after a win.

shatel sucks.

A mid-season fire would be unwise I'd think. It takes time to ensure the right fit --- or, at least the more time you have the greater probability of a better hire. It goes back to having had been prepared... perhaps feelers are already out there. Who knows. But...

as much as I said earlier that we have no idea if Bo was really on the hot seat or not because we do not know the AD's views of Bo. Well... his hand is likely forced now. Whatever may have been his stance 20 minutes ago, now with this unfolding, his position will likely be changed --- not by choice but by necessity.

i think it comes down to this: bo either wins out and performs up to expectations or he is gone.

the job has been that much easier for eichorst. if he decides to point bo to the door at the end of the year, he can point to disappointing performances and however he wants to frame this audio. if bo does win out and performs to exceptions, we will have forgotten that bo was mad at us after a win.

shatel sucks.

This.

This.

When things get ruff they want to cry and blame everyone.

That's not a fair-weather fan. Name one fan base that would have reacted "better" (however you're apparently defining that term) in the face of the last five Husker football games.

We're still filling that stadium. We're going to fill it Saturday regardless of the fallout of this audio recording. There will likely be very little booing, or any kind of retaliation by those fans.