Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

And this ladies in gentlemen is the beginning stages of our coaching change.

Do I blame coach for those feelings? Absolutely not. Will it negatively effect fans/boosters/administrations view of him moving forward? Absolutely yes.

Although these comments are out of context of our current situation... although they were an emotional, knee jerk reaction to a crazy game... although Bo has come a long way managing his demeanor... this tape will still act as gasoline for his hot seat.

• Fire 1

Think before you post. That goes for everyone.

If this audio tape tells you ANYTHING, it tells you that what's out there stays out there. Don't say anything you're going to regret.

Now carry on...

I agree. Everything you say or do in life can come back to bite you in the rear end. The timing of this isn't good at all. Not good for Bo.

Not sure what to do now, not sure what to think now?

Can't imagine the fallout from this regardless of timing. I need to make a few calls to see if this is real or if this could be fake?

Hard to imagine he would open up to anyone outside of his coaching staff in such a manner and if he did, does not speak well for professionalism or his decision making abilities.

Oh shoot, this is bad bad bad bad bad bad.