Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

Guys, this kind of attitude is unacceptable. Obviously we know the problem. It's Bo. His attitude reflects on the players. Their performance is a direct reflection of their head coach. This recording is huge and could cost him his job.

I would say his performances of the last 5 losses is what should cost him his job. This is just the straw.

that is the problem. this leaks when things are looking good. it gets shrugged away as bo not controlling his emotions. i am thinking frazier, frost, or bohl released this audio.

Context is everything... his comment about the fans was after hearing they left at halftime before NU came back against Ohio St.

Context is, of course, meaningful. That said, there is no context whereby any adult in a position of leadership should function that way. No context justifies that.

Head coach at Nrbraska says f#*k you fans, f#*k all of you.......thats enough for me.

Okay, let's say we fire him. Who replaces him midseason? I'm sure that would be a great pick up!

he wont get fired mid-season, no way. He could lay a turd on the 50 yard line during the next game and we wouldnt fire him mid-season. Although i would argue that he did that last game.........

We do have a stadium full of fair weather fans.

The hell we do.

Agree knapp. We just want to see a quality product on the field. Myself and 90,000 others want to see the kids put in a place to succeed. That is not happening. I stuck up for Bo against the Bo bashers. Not anymore. This little audio nugget seals the deal for me. He can kiss my ass on the way out. I hope it is tomorrow. And his wife has a stupid name.

This audio recording of Bo venting doesn't affect me one way or the other. In fact, I really can't blame him for some of what he said. My position (recently adopted this past Saturday) that it is probably time for a change, has not one thing to do with his sideline antics or his disdain for the media. If I was under the microscope and pressure he is to succeed at Nebraska, I can't say I wouldn't have to vent some of these very same sentiments from time to time. Sure, Husker fans aren't "fairweather" fans generally but I think it's a fair shot when a large portion of the stadium clears out before a game is over, especially one in which the Huskers came back and won.

This will surely cause a sh#tstorm but I would ask people to show some restraint and keep the recording in it's proper context. And, I'm a guy that thinks it's time for another HC to take over. Cast the first stone and all that jazz.

• Fire 2

Context is everything... his comment about the fans was after hearing they left at halftime before NU came back against Ohio St.

Context is, of course, meaningful. That said, there is no context whereby any adult in a position of leadership should function that way. No context justifies that.

One more contextual note, after listening- he would have believed his pre-conference comments were off the record. I like his passion, always have.