Martinez doubtful

Let him sit until 100%. If TA starts, he gets a whole game and the Bye week to get set. Really anxious to see how he does. I really think Beck's new philosophy of dialing down the O will help tremendously. Figure out what we do well, improve that and can the rest.

I figure the jack rabbits have game planned all year for this game. Having TA in might make them shift plans. I do expect them to blitz every down and bring the house like 2010 and a RS Fresh to boot.

Whoever starts at QB, I'm hoping they come out as a team and simply dominate the game. The offense, defense and fans could really use something to look forward to. I thought TM was that guy during his first KState game, though it's gone downhill from there with far too much drama for Husker football.

agree, I have seen an injured TM on the field enough in his career......and its far from pretty.

Ya, that is the thing with running qb's. There are injuries a passing qb can play with that a running one can't. In the case of TM I think the injury affects him mentally too. He wasn't in shellshocked 2010 mode by any means but there was some timidness to his game that isn't there when he's healthy.