Pelini's Formal Apology

QMany

Degree of looking would have some merit. Yea we returned the call to say no, the agent has been instructed to take all calls, I talked to Ohio State. I never spoke with anyone. But it really does not matter. I do not blame him for finding out what people want or are willing to provide. Damned near everyone here is the same. I am not impressed with the comments, but we all knew he was and is emotional. The one thing that I disagree with " I have learned ". That I do not buy, but I do buy he has worked every single day since this came to his knowledge. He has worked on his media image, but still has a ways to go. No one is perfect.

I just want this to all go away. It is not important in any sense of the word. Bo is our coach, he will remain our coach through the year at least. I am not giving him a free pass, he said it, could very easily still feel it, but I think he knows he has to do the job he was hired to do, and do it damned well before anyone now is going to be sniffing around. That works in his and our favor.

And it maybe just the opposite. He may have realized that this is the place he wants to be, and the others are not any better. Time will tell. Ten million posts over and over sure as heck are not going to tell us anything.

Do you really believe this was Bo's idea to write a letter of contrition? I hope he really realizes how special Nebraska is. We need a major culture change in how we play the game. I am not sure he is the guy to get it done. I do hope that the AD has put Bo on a short leash with some expectations and a time frame for major improvements. Failure to deliver should be the removal of this beleaguered coaching staff.

Still didn't like the details in the conversation on USC yesterday.... Mike'l and John said they "knew" he tried for Ohio St., Penn. St., and Miami....

The Mike'l rant in the beginning of the Dirk Chatlein segment of today's podcast was interesting he made some great points.... He said (paraphrasing) that if he was a Nebraska fan he would be pissed that Bo looked for multiple jobs, and some fans are silly for believing that he didn't mean what he said.... Lots of fantastic points....

The same John Bishop who used to work at KLIN in Lincoln, on Jack & John in the Morning, but left for 1620? That John Bishop? Because it seems to me Bish did exactly the same thing Bo did - and most any professional does.

I wonder if Bishop was giggling in the background as Severe was giving his holier-than-thou speech about being pissed about looking for other jobs.

Still didn't like the details in the conversation on USC yesterday.... Mike'l and John said they "knew" he tried for Ohio St., Penn. St., and Miami....

Funny how many "know" or have sources that "know".

I have supported Bo in the past, and will continue going forward, BUT, any Nebraska fans that truly believes all of these local, and national media members are making this stuff up about Bo trying to get all these jobs are extremely naïve.... Did he look for all the jobs named (Miami, Penn. St., Ohio St., Arkansas, Flordia, etc.)? Maybe not. Surely, there were jobs that he pursued. Where there is that much smoke, there is fire. Out of everything Bo has said and done, this is the only thing that I find insulting. It seems that he wanted to leave Nebraska, and nobody wanted him, so now he has settled for this place. Settled for Nebraska! That's crazy.....

Its people like yourself that helps pay these reporters. Keep believing everything they put out there, they need the money. If Bo states he hasn't looked for another job, I will believe him. I will believe it, until one of these said universities comes out and says different. I don't believe "here-say".

just a general comment and not really about what Pelini said. Today's society seems hold very few people accountable anymore and we are always giving people second chances. It seems no one gives thought anymore when they act because they can just apologize afterward. more often than naught they didn't learn their lesson. Honestly Bo got lucky that Miller left the game otherwise we don't win that game.

We already know you have a strong dislike for Bo, so I am sure your post isn't taken in serious by anyone. You must be happy that Bo gave you something to eat on and grow a bigger dislike for him huh? I am glad you know Bo's feelings and know that he hasn't learned his lesson. I am also glad you have the ability to see that we would have lost if Miller would have went down. Who gives a hoot? Its part of the game, tOSU should have been smarter and had a good backup behind him. Let me guess, your part of that fan base that also thinks we would have lost if Dennard didn't go down too, even though he was shut out until he injured himself?

Don't forget, Tom Osborne once considered taking the head coaching job at Colorado because he didn't know if he could "live up to the fans expectations". I appreciate Bo Pelini's apology and feel like we as fans could write an apology to the Coach and the Players too.

Its time to move on. I hope reguardless of the scores or standings, we will always support the Cornhuskers.

• Fire 2

Don't forget, Tom Osborne once considered taking the head coaching job at Colorado because he didn't know if he could "live up to the fans expectations". I appreciate Bo Pelini's apology and feel like we as fans could write an apology to the Coach and the Players too.

Its time to move on. I hope reguardless of the scores or standings, we will always support the Cornhuskers.

+1 sir. My apology will be given in front of the TV on Saturday when I am cursing at whats going on.

Funny how many "know" or have sources that "know".

I have supported Bo in the past, and will continue going forward, BUT, any Nebraska fans that truly believes all of these local, and national media members are making this stuff up about Bo trying to get all these jobs are extremely naïve.... Did he look for all the jobs named (Miami, Penn. St., Ohio St., Arkansas, Flordia, etc.)? Maybe not. Surely, there were jobs that he pursued. Where there is that much smoke, there is fire. Out of everything Bo has said and done, this is the only thing that I find insulting. It seems that he wanted to leave Nebraska, and nobody wanted him, so now he has settled for this place. Settled for Nebraska! That's crazy.....

Its people like yourself that helps pay these reporters. Keep believing everything they put out there, they need the money. If Bo states he hasn't looked for another job, I will believe him. I will believe it, until one of these said universities comes out and says different. I don't believe "here-say".

It's people like yourself that probably believe Bo didn't really mean all those things he said in the audiotape. Come back to reality. You think that was the only time Bo ever said anything like that? Not every member of the media lacks credibility, and what would be the motivation for national writers to make stuff up about this? I thought Nebraska was irrelevant? I know there are some radio/newspaper/internet media members that say things for "hits", and "ratings", but all of them?

I should also point out that I don't hold any of this against Bo. I'm just not naïve as most of you. Bo probably has looked for other jobs, and he definitely has said "f#*k you fans" more than once in private.....