\\ South Dakota State Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Not to bag on our D, but Kansas held Zenner to 183 yards in Weis's first game.

our defense is exclusively the fault of the coaches. we have more talent than this.

What's frustrating is that our D shows flashes........and then they're gone...

we looked damn good during the first half last week. damn good. then we just lose all intensity.

• Fire 1

I also find the fact that we need to blitz SDSU to get stops on D disturbing. That will kill us against better competition.

This. When we play good offensive teams like Minnesota or Illinois coming up, I'm worried about how great our defense will make them look.

Hell, this defense is on pace to make Michigan State's offense look downright competent. That bothers me.

TA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! SOB Bell dropped it.

He is not a "SOB" ....he is a player who dropped a pass. Say something like that about the players again and your gone.

Wow dude, calm down, I missed a comma. It was "SOB, Bell dropped it."

LOL. I thought that was sort of harsh to call Bell an SOB. I mean, Bell has great hands. Hardly ever drops a pass. Be careful with your comas dude. :lol:

haha I was typing the first part as he threw it, then the drop and missed the key:) yes it did kinda look like I called him an SOB though, those commas are killers.

I also find the fact that we need to blitz SDSU to get stops on D disturbing. That will kill us against better competition.

This. When we play good offensive teams like Minnesota or Illinois coming up, I'm worried about how great our defense will make them look.

Hell, this defense is on pace to make Michigan State's offense look downright competent. That bothers me.

I never thought of that...if that happens that should be the icing on the cake for the firing of JP.