\\ South Dakota State Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Not to bag on our D, but Kansas held Zenner to 183 yards in Weis's first game.

our defense is exclusively the fault of the coaches. we have more talent than this.

I am definitely not arguing that point right now, because this is terrible.

But what's with the Base defense we were supposed to see. Are they running something totally different from what they usually run?

Yes, they are more of a pro style team and they are spreading us out today.

Why the f#*k does Thad Randle immediately stand up and play patty-cake every single play?

That is the scheme ... and I hate it

That is NOT the scheme. You didn't see Jared Crick or Ndamukong Suh ever play like that.

Unfortunately, Thad is just not that good. (not comparing him to Suh and Crick - to an average DT)

TA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! SOB Bell dropped it.

He is not a "SOB" ....he is a player who dropped a pass. Say something like that about the players again and your gone.

Wow dude, calm down, I missed a comma. It was "SOB, Bell dropped it."

OK ... I apologize...... but I have had to talk to you once before about cursing at players. . But like I said, I apologize for calling you out. I made a mistake and I appreciate the others replying. Keep posting and cheering for our players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one ever talked to me, i was simply banned for a month. No warnings or anything, but that was last season. c'est la vie

TA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!! SOB Bell dropped it.

He is not a "SOB" ....he is a player who dropped a pass. Say something like that about the players again and your gone.

Wow dude, calm down, I missed a comma. It was "SOB, Bell dropped it."

LOL. I thought that was sort of harsh to call Bell an SOB. I mean, Bell has great hands. Hardly ever drops a pass. Be careful with your comas dude. :lol:

Why the f#*k does Thad Randle immediately stand up and play patty-cake every single play?

That is the scheme ... and I hate it

That is NOT the scheme. You didn't see Jared Crick or Ndamukong Suh ever play like that.

You wonder why top DTs don't come here. Bet the other team's recruiters show DT prospects (like Abu lamin) Thad randle's film