husker_fan_from_sweden doesn't like Jay-z

"The wheels are in motion for NU's bye week to become successful on the recruiting trail. Recruiting coordinator Ross Els talks goals, strategy,and maybe even a little help from rap icon Jay-Z over the next few months. That plus much more inside the Bye week recruiting breakdown here."

The Jay-z part?

No. Just No. Last person on earth I want associated with NU besides Callahan

• Fire 1

The only thing they were talking about was having the kids attend his concert and IF they could apply the legally approved funds to a concert ticket and if it wasnt enough the kids pay the difference.

In this day and age, sounds like a very good thing to do and Im not a fan of the music.

You are moving to Lincoln NE

There are things to do here that kids that age like to do, which is what some schools use to recruit against NU

Sounds like a winner

Without getting too political or too far down the slippery slope it would be equivelent to Notre Dame trying to get recruits to attend a miley Cyrus MTV music awards.

Not really

No recruits are interested in seeing Miley Cyrus or would equate Lincoln being "cool" if Miley was in town

Without getting too political or too far down the slippery slope it would be equivelent to Notre Dame trying to get recruits to attend a miley Cyrus MTV music awards.

Not really

No recruits are interested in seeing Miley Cyrus or would equate Lincoln being "cool" if Miley was in town

Right well I don't think Nebraskans want to promote the debauchery that unfolds at both of their concerts

Not really

Right well I don't think Nebraskans want to promote the debauchery that unfolds at both of their concerts

The arena will be full; so evidently there are enough Nebraskans that want to see it including potential Nebraska players. I have witnessed debauchery at epic levels at a Kenny Chesney concert, I've seen boobs at a Toby Keith concert, and I've seen "smoke" at a Willy Nelson concert. To hell if any of their kind have the audacity to put on another show in our state...Some uptight "Nebraskans" need to get over themselves...

So...

Lets tell our players that we don't support a successful black man because he has "character issues" (not entirely sure what you speak of here) and that they can't go to a Jay Z concert, something that would obviously benefit our recruiting, because of it.

Sounds smart.

I agree with King. It's only going to help, not hinder.
So...

Lets tell our players that we don't support a successful black man because he has "character issues" (not entirely sure what you speak of here) and that they can't go to a Jay Z concert, something that would obviously benefit our recruiting, because of it.

Sounds smart.

I agree with King. It's only going to help, not hinder.

I think the university should send them to a Lincoln Orchestra concert. That would broaden their horizons and keep them away from that other horrible music.

So...

Sounds smart.

I never once mentioned the color of his skin. They make *** holes of every skin color. I don't think he is the right role model for young people. You may disagree with me but look at what the guy promotes.