I am f***ing tired of Bo Pelini & Tim Beck d**king around

I had some big reservations about juggling 2 QBs around, but Kellogg more than impressed me. This coming from a guy who's been raving about TA and excited about what he can bring since his recruitment.

I'm a little stunned at what we appear to have in a walk-on pocket passer. Those guys don't grow on trees, but Ronnie ran a smooth offense out there and throws a pretty ball.

As for what Tim Beck said, why really tip your hand to the opponent when you don't have to? Let 'em worry about both.

Agree. I loved what I saw of RKIII and I say play them both also. We're not ranked, we're most likely not going to win the Big 10 championship. We really have nothing to lose at this point so why not. If one guy isn't having the greatest game then just stick with the other.

Pick one QB and go with him until circumstances dictate differently. Spring and fall camp are the places to play around with personnel. Trying to keep both Kellogg and Armstrong "happy" will only lead to more trouble down the road.

Athletes need to understand their position on the team, why they have that position and what that job description entails. If you are the backup, then accept that role, prepare diligently to take over in an emergency and help the team spirit in showing unquestioned support to the guy in the number one spot. Not all that hard to understand. As a coach, you should go with the guy who provides you with the best chance of winning.

http://sports.omaha....s/#.Ukt8zcHn_IU

The part in this article where Tim Beck says he may use both Armstrong & Kellogg against Illinois if Martinez is out is what got me. I am tired of this bulls%^$. Yeah, I understand using them both against South Dakota State, even though I didn't really like how early we took Armstrong out when he had the offense rolling his first two drives. That said, conference play is starting. This is not a freaking joke. If Taylor Martinez is not going to start, then either declare Tommy Armstrong the starter or declare Ron Kellogg the starter. I really don't care which. If we f*&^ing d&^k around against Illinois, we will f*&^ing lose.

This isnt Pop Warner football where we are trying to freaking spare peoples feeliings

This is a mulit milllion dollar long term enterprise

GROW UP

StartTA he is the best player now- he can RUN AND PASS- RK cant run and for the record was a very mediocre QB at Westside- GLAD he is with us, but he doesnt have starters talent

AND TA is the future of the program

This isnt YMCA FOOTBALL!!!

http://sports.omaha....s/#.Ukt8zcHn_IU

The part in this article where Tim Beck says he may use both Armstrong & Kellogg against Illinois if Martinez is out is what got me. I am tired of this bulls%^$. Yeah, I understand using them both against South Dakota State, even though I didn't really like how early we took Armstrong out when he had the offense rolling his first two drives. That said, conference play is starting. This is not a freaking joke. If Taylor Martinez is not going to start, then either declare Tommy Armstrong the starter or declare Ron Kellogg the starter. I really don't care which. If we f*&^ing d&^k around against Illinois, we will f*&^ing lose.

This isnt Pop Warner football where we are trying to freaking spare peoples feeliings

This is a mulit milllion dollar long term enterprise

GROW UP

StartTA he is the best player now- he can RUN AND PASS- RK cant run and for the record was a very mediocre QB at Westside- GLAD he is with us, but he doesnt have starters talent

AND TA is the future of the program

This isnt YMCA FOOTBALL!!!

1275905143_raging-midget.gif