Recruiting Concerns

For all of you that live in nebraska, I read a bit a go about Lincoln potentially getting a direct flight to and from Atlanta, has anyone heard more about this? Timing of the flight or when it might start? If that happens and it's at a decent time I think it could be a rather major development in getting kids to campus, what do you guys think?

For all of you that live in nebraska, I read a bit a go about Lincoln potentially getting a direct flight to and from Atlanta, has anyone heard more about this? Timing of the flight or when it might start? If that happens and it's at a decent time I think it could be a rather major development in getting kids to campus, what do you guys think?

Sounds like it's going to happen in a few months. The problem is keeping it. Various attempts have been made in the past and only survive with federal air subsidies.

Not even going to argue with an unintelligent post. Thanks though.

Imagine that! Hey Atbone - instead of running to a moderator and complaining about how your feeling were hurt, maybe next time act like a man and respond without name calling or putting other people down. Maybe then you wont get your feelings hurt next time?

• Fire 2

Not even going to argue with an unintelligent post. Thanks though.

Imagine that! Hey Atbone - instead of running to a moderator and complaining about how your feeling were hurt, maybe next time act like a man and respond without name calling or putting other people down. Maybe then you wont get your feelings hurt next time?

There are to be no responses to Mr. Forge's post. This is taken care of and done.

On a serious note, next weekend just turned into a prime recruiting weekend by getting the 2:30 slot instead of the 11 for what is now a huge game. Now let's get some kids in to visit. GBR.

Is that 2:30 official......or just speculation ?

Official I believe. Saw a writer tweet it.

Thanks. They usually don't make that call until Monday.........But Sweet..

I've been saying it for the past 3 cycles and today is the day that I get to say I told you so. If we get Bond, which we very well could, we could have another RG44 on the field and the Michigan's of the world won't know where to expect pressure from two different guys. Not just the one.

On a serious note, next weekend just turned into a prime recruiting weekend by getting the 2:30 slot instead of the 11 for what is now a huge game. Now let's get some kids in to visit. GBR.

Is that 2:30 official......or just speculation ?

Official I believe. Saw a writer tweet it.

Thanks. They usually don't make that call until Monday.........But Sweet..

Here we go.

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC14m

#Huskers-Michigan State set for 2:30 kickoff. Will be shown regionally on ABC. Can get it on ESPN2 outside of region.

I've been saying it for the past 3 cycles and today is the day that I get to say I told you so. If we get Bond, which we very well could, we could have another RG44 on the field and the Michigan's of the world won't know where to expect pressure from two different guys. Not just the one.

/ cleans up drool from keyboard...