Todays upsets may help NU in BCS ranking.

BCS rankings don't matter for us. (Looks around to make sure Pap isn't lurking) We won't finish in the top 2.

Win the Big 10 and go to the Rose Bowl. But Ohio State is very good. Otherwise go to the Dos Equis Bowl or something. Then brag about winning nine games (AGAIN!), obsess over recruiting and prepare for a long off-season of fighting over shoe color.

The AP won't drop 3 SEC teams out of the Top 25. What are you smoking?

Only Florida drops out of the rankings. Georgia and South Carolina stay in.

I'm not saying I agree with it, it's just that I realize how much the AP loves the SEC.

I don't see the Spartans going into the Top 25 before us as well. Maybe if they had a more solid win against Purdue.

The AP won't drop 3 SEC teams out of the Top 25. What are you smoking?

Only Florida drops out of the rankings. Georgia and South Carolina stay in.

I'm not saying I agree with it, it's just that I realize how much the AP loves the SEC.

I don't see the Spartans going into the Top 25 before us as well. Maybe if they had a more solid win against Purdue.

Georgia, South Carolina, and LSU lose to unranked and inferior opponents and it means the SEC has great depth. If these upsets happen in any other conference it means the conference is overrated.

• Fire 1

BCS rankings don't matter for us. (Looks around to make sure Pap isn't lurking) We won't finish in the top 2.

Win the Big 10 and go to the Rose Bowl. But Ohio State is very good. Otherwise go to the Dos Equis Bowl or something. Then brag about winning nine games (AGAIN!), obsess over recruiting and prepare for a long off-season of fighting over shoe color.

Would that make it The Most Interesting Bowl Game?

• Fire 1

SEC can suck it.

Anyway...after this weeks chaos and the unpredictability of the BCS it is truly anyones year. Loisvilles done. FSU will lose a game or two, you can just feel it. Oregon could very well drop a game too. Bama is quietly covering up some issues and may drop an Iron bowl or. SEC title game. Im still not sold on a Franklinless Mizzou.

Meanwhile Nebraska wins out and so does Ohio State. NU trumps the Buckeyes in the ccg who are currently #4. Hey, its not impossible. HUSKERS GOIN BCS TITLE GAME!

Go Big Red?

We just need to win, improve our game, and let happen what happens. No sense in worrying about it at this time. I would like to think we are improving weekly and will be a serious competitor the rest of the season. I am not sure that is happening, but we have to hope it is. I really do not think at this time we belong in a BCS game, but we may by the end of the season.

We just need to win, improve our game, and let happen what happens. No sense in worrying about it at this time. I would like to think we are improving weekly and will be a serious competitor the rest of the season. I am not sure that is happening, but we have to hope it is. I really do not think at this time we belong in a BCS game, but we may by the end of the season.

I'm with you. One game at a time. We cannot discount any of the teams we play. Any of them could upset us.

How many of those SEC teams do you think Nebraska would beat?

We've been matched up against the SEC #4 two years in a row, and looked like a spunky but clearly inferior team.

SEC and Pac 12 both look better top to bottom than the Big 10 or Big 12. ACC has typically underperformed recently, but went out and earned some respect this year.

There will probably be two or three 2 loss SEC teams that are better than a couple of the teams ranked above them.

This isn't the AP or ESPN point of view. It's the football talking.

If we run the table, we'll have everyone's attention.

we could lose to OSU in the champ game and still go to the rose bowl

IIRC, loser of the CCG doesn't get a bid to any BCS bowl appearance. This is what the talk was about last year, if Georgia was to beat Alabama in the SEC Championship.

Usually that is correct. But often that is because the loser of the CCG and the "third" best team in the conference are basically equal and the team that didn't make the CCG has one less loss. Might not be the case in the B1G this year. Assuming we're in the CCG, I'm not sure who the next most appealing team would be. Even a two-loss MSU team isn't really appealing for a bowl to select. Quite possibly nobody that looks that good. And definitely none that travel as well as us. If we're eligible, we'd get a long look.