Northwestern game start time

Jurgey

I see TBA as well, so I would assume they are just guessing there. If Northwestern would have won this weekend and continued to do so, and we take care of business this next saturday time slot could have been different. But with Northwestern not looking so good with the L vs. Minn I'd think we continue the trend this year of 11am slot, so I'd say that's what OWH is thinking as well.

To me it seems the bigger names (percieved by public and media) get the better spots regardless the records going into the game. Program history, yes, does weigh in a lot here at least in the B1G. But to me I just don't recall the drop off in conference play we've seen amongst teams in the B1G compared to the B12, besides maybe 2-4 teams in the entire conference. This may be obvious to some or maybe I was just too young and am now a bit older and notice more about football as a whole and not just lock into the Huskers. Just my thoughts and I am prepared to be wrong.

... maybe it's just the sauce watching football and trying to forget tomorrow is Monday

Who knows. Maybe it'll be so irrelevant that it'll fall to the 2:30 BTN slot.

Is that such a bad thing to be on that 2:30 BTN slot? If I were going to that game, I would prefer that time slot, and watching it on TV will be more fun in the afternoon.

That's basically what I was eluding to. I would prefer that time myself. I would prefer BTN if ESPN is just going to sh#t on us with an 11 am 2 or U slot anyway.