MSU vs Illini

So, MSU currently holds the lead in the division by virtue of having played one more game than us. What say you about this game? My prediction? MSU defense holds for the first quarter but their inept offense sinks them. Illinois takes advantage of great field position all game, MSU can't keep this offense out of the end zone and can't score enough to keep up. Illinois 24 MSU 13.

Assuming we take care of business this week, we're in the drivers seat for the rest of the season.

I'd say it'll be about 14-10 but it could be either way. MSU's defense is good and Illinois will struggle to score. MSU's offense is bad and they will struggle to score. Comes down to if MSU's defense can score and if Illinois' offense can get a couple big plays.

I think MSU loses a game or two this year, but probably not here.

17-14 Illinois. Their defense will score another TD but their offense won't get much done. Not sure how MSU is being favored in the legends. I know their defense is great but they haven't made really any progress like we have. Their offense hasn't really gotten much better while our defense has made great progress.

17-14 Illinois. Their defense will score another TD but their offense won't get much done. Not sure how MSU is being favored in the legends. I know their defense is great but they haven't made really any progress like we have. Their offense hasn't really gotten much better while our defense has made great progress.

Didn't they drop 40 on a team? I think that is what is making people jump on them. I am not sold on them and never have been. But I do like them to smoke the Illini...24-6

Didn't they drop 40 on a team? I think that is what is making people jump on them. I am not sold on them and never have been. But I do like them to smoke the Illini...24-6

They put up 42 on Indiana, 113th in the nation in scoring defense.