JUCO DB Josh Keys [Texas Tech Commit]

Ed Helms

You would think Guy, Ashburn, Vestal, and Okuyemi (?) would forgo their last year of eligibility since they graduated this year. Considering their contributions to the program have been nonexistent....

Ashburn and Vestal have already been placed on Medical Hardship so they won't count against the limit anymore. Jay Guy is rumored to be leaving and it just feels to me like Toby will be in the same boat.

You would think Guy, Ashburn, Vestal, and Okuyemi (?) would forgo their last year of eligibility since they graduated this year. Considering their contributions to the program have been nonexistent....

Ashburn and Vestal have already been placed on Medical Hardship so they won't count against the limit anymore. Jay Guy is rumored to be leaving and it just feels to me like Toby will be in the same boat.

Those two will need one hell of a big boat

• Fire 1

Bryan Munson @BigRedBryan

Josh Keys from Perkinston (Miss.) Gulf Coast C.C. plans to commit tonight, but is on a visit today. $ http://t.co/m0PhhOTrn7 #Huskers

Going to make commit tonight but on an official at S Miss right now? Weird if he will still thinking N. Interesting note, Danzel McDaniel is also on an official at S Miss right now.

Guess this weekend is a recruiting battle for the Huskers again ASU (for Ballage, Lauderdale, Gerhart, and Brown) and S Miss (for Keys and McDaniel). Make no mistake, all six would be solid additions to this class.

Josh Keys from Perkinston (Miss.) Gulf Coast C.C. plans to commit tonight, but is on a visit today. $ http://t.co/m0PhhOTrn7 #Huskers

Going to make commit tonight but on an official at S Miss right now? Weird if he will still thinking N. Interesting note, Danzel McDaniel is also on an official at S Miss right now.

Guess this weekend is a recruiting battle for the Huskers again ASU (for Ballage, Lauderdale, Gerhart, and Brown) and S Miss (for Keys and McDaniel). Make no mistake, all six would be solid additions to this class.

I thought Keys was in Lincoln this weekend, must have missed something I guess.

Kwieshi Brown? the other juco is in town. Keys visited a while ago. His decision is today.

Kwieshi Brown? the other juco is in town. Keys visited a while ago. His decision is today.

Yep you are right, had them mixed up. Thanks.