\\ Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Kenny bell tweet: I appreciate those who r positive and supportive. It's very difficult to decipher real fans on days like these

Sorry but is this Bo Pelini speaking or Kenny Bell? Obviously our HC doesn't appreciate our fan base. Too busy complaining about the fans than worrying about the ass kicking minnesota just gave them.

Kenny needs to get off Twitter. The whole team does. There are a lot of asshats expressing themselves poorly through their internet anonymity. Responding to them is not a good idea.

This kind of direct access to the team is a double-edged sword. It makes some people feel closer to the players, but it's an unfiltered path from asshattery to player as well.

Kenny bell tweet: I appreciate those who r positive and supportive. It's very difficult to decipher real fans on days like these

Sorry but is this Bo Pelini speaking or Kenny Bell? Obviously our HC doesn't appreciate our fan base. Too busy complaining about the fans than worrying about the ass kicking minnesota just gave them.

I agree with Kenny! We argue amoung ourselves, but there are others who will tweet players and coaches. I may not agree with all the member on this board, but I do respect your opinion. Tweeting players, coaches & recruits with negative comments is lack of Husker class!