\\ Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Kenny bell tweet: I appreciate those who r positive and supportive. It's very difficult to decipher real fans on days like these

Sorry but is this Bo Pelini speaking or Kenny Bell? Obviously our HC doesn't appreciate our fan base. Too busy complaining about the fans than worrying about the ass kicking minnesota just gave them.

I agree with Kenny! We argue amoung ourselves, but there are others who will tweet players and coaches. I may not agree with all the member on this board, but I do respect your opinion. Tweeting players, coaches & recruits with negative comments is lack of Husker class!

Hey I said in his defense there were a lot of crap comments but Kenny Bell and the rest of the team should be much more upset at the outcome of that game and there-in lies the problem.

Kenny can shove it in my opinion. It's hard to decipher the players who actually want to play for 4 quarters. Boom Roasted. Roasting so hard right now.

It's remarks like this make wonder what's in your Kool-aide!

A turd.

Ha! Ha!

I just do not like fans how negatively tweet players & recruits.  It does not show much class!

I don't tweet them, I'm mad at what I saw today and huskerboard is my outlet. I'm mad that our players and coaches made Minny look like the far superior team. I would never attack a player or coach, its just nice to bitch and moan on here after watching an embarrassing performance, which is more regular than celebrating.

Kenny can shove it in my opinion. It's hard to decipher the players who actually want to play for 4 quarters. Boom Roasted. Roasting so hard right now.

It's remarks like this make wonder what's in your Kool-aide!

A turd.

Ha! Ha!

I just do not like fans how negatively tweet players & recruits. It does not show much class!

I don't tweet them, I'm mad at what I saw today and huskerboard is my outlet. I'm mad that our players and coaches made Minny look like the far superior team. I would never attack a player or coach, its just nice to bitch and moan on here after watching an embarrassing performance, which is more regular than celebrating.

Sorry, I was just explaining my opinion of the original post which was from a tweet from Kenny! He is kid that is frustrated over the loss and my guess some negative tweets.

Kenny needs to wise up and/or get some thicker skin. there are a-holes everywhere in society and they will speak up whenever they feel like it...nothing we can do to stop them. what he needs to learn is to ignore them or toughen up and not let them bother him. better yet would be to get off twitter and avoid them but that would be tough for these kids to do.

Damon Benning made a point which goes into part of the systemic issues going on with the football team.

Benning was having a discussion with Severe about who our best interior d-lineman was. Benning asked, 'did you see number 7 (Collins) today? Not good. What happened to him in 2 months?"

Benning is referring to the fact that Collins came in looking like a college ready player, to now looking like a fat slob. Severe directly called out S&C coach James Dobson for what he has done with alot of our players.

Damon Benning made a point which goes into part of the systemic issues going on with the football team.

Benning was having a discussion with Severe about who our best interior d-lineman was. Benning asked, 'did you see number 7 (Collins) today? Not good. What happened to him in 2 months?"

Benning is referring to the fact that Collins came in looking like a college ready player, to now looking like a fat slob. Severe directly called out S&C coach James Dobson for what he has done with alot of our players.

oh yeah, most look slower, fatter, etc I've been wondering about the S&C program as of late, but im not that knowledge about such things. It seems within the past few years people were praising Dobson's program as elite. Is this still the general consensus?