Perception meets reality

TAKODA

I am not a bandwagon fan and have donated much over time to the University. Not millions but thousands and thousands of dollars.

There was no reason for the performance we had today as we have had 2 off weeks in the past month to get in sync. I will not point to any one player but this come full circle to Bo.

Sadly, I think regardless of the results of remaining games, today showed that Bo as much as he wants to win, doesn't know how to coach the team to win. His loyalties is admirable but has also cost him his HC job in my opinion.

Sorry guys and gals as I am not one who likes this kind of post but its fact.

So what? When we were in the Big 8/12 we periodically lost to Iowa State. We lost, so what?

krc; I know, it’s not just about the loss. The title of this thread was written for a reason to which I really don't want to elaborate on just at this moment. I suspect you can look at the body of work and come to your own conclusions to accommodate the need for an outlined detail by detail of why I said what I said or maybe not? Maybe I need to add some alcohol to my Kool-aid because for some reason, my tank shows empty! Not trying to be a smart ass or coy but it’s just part of the process!

So what? When we were in the Big 8/12 we periodically lost to Iowa State. We lost, so what?

krc; I know, it’s not just about the loss. The title of this thread was written for a reason to which I really don't want to elaborate on just at this moment. I suspect you can look at the body of work and come to your own conclusions to accommodate the need for an outlined detail by detail of why I said what I said or maybe not? Maybe I need to add some alcohol to my Kool-aid because for some reason, my tank shows empty! Not trying to be a smart ass or coy but it’s just part of the process!

Some posters on here see only black and white. The people complaining about Bo see in color. This isn't about win/loss. I'm sick of explaining it...

• Fire 3

Some posters on here see only black and white. The people complaining about Bo see in color. This isn't about win/loss. I'm sick of explaining it...

It's about being perfect. Being perfect is not about that scoreboard out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship with yourself, your family and your friends. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didnt let them down because you told them the truth. And that truth is you did everything you could. There wasnt one more thing you could've done. Can you live in that moment as best you can, with clear eyes, and love in your heart, with joy in your heart? If you can do that gentleman - you're perfect!

Not sure anyone can explain it or at least in detail but people have to be able to recognize that there is a bunch of issues (problems) with this staff and the players and the strategies that just f-ing don't make sense!

I am not a bandwagon fan and have donated much over time to the University. Not millions but thousands and thousands of dollars.

There was no reason for the performance we had today as we have had 2 off weeks in the past month to get in sync. I will not point to any one player but this come full circle to Bo.

Sadly, I think regardless of the results of remaining games, today showed that Bo as much as he wants to win, doesn't know how to coach the team to win. His loyalties is admirable but has also cost him his HC job in my opinion.

Sorry guys and gals as I am not one who likes this kind of post but its fact.

I don't think being or feeling negative constitutes a "bandwagon fan." I think the only time people are bandwagoners is when they go from being indifferent to suddenly becoming temporary super fans right up until things go badly and then they return to their default position of not caring. Being upset when things go badly, when trying to find solutions (desperate though they may sound at times, especially when emotions are heightened) is not being a non-fan. I mean, think about the teams you're not a fan of-- do you care about what Northern Illinois is or isn't doing, for example? I sure don't. I don't get upset when things don't workout for them, I couldn't care less about their coaching decisions, because I am not a fan. If I saw that they were running the table and suddenly got a NI hat and talked about how much I love those.. um... Northern Illinois Fighting Mascots, I'd be a bandwagoner.

Not being happy when your team swerves into the ditch? Being upset about it? Wanting them to be good? Being **interested***? How on earth does that make anyone a bandwagon or fair-weather fan? That should only apply to people who turn their interest on and off. Swinging from apathy to fandom makes you a bandwagoner.

Sorry. I just hate those terms being applied to people who care and are just disgruntled. /end rant. :)

It's not that Nebraska lost. It's that they lost to a team they should not have lost to. It's not that we played tough and they played tough and they squeeked out a win. It's that aside from the opening drive, we were completely lost and disinterested. It's not that this team loses, it's the manner in which they lose. I would be happy with a loss if this team showed heart and passion, played tough, physical football and just couldn't get the win. It's not about the number of losses but how badly this team loses.

I was a Bo supporter even after the UCLA loss but today seems to be the beginning of the end for Bo and honestly....I'm ok with it.

Perception is that we have a crappy defense that is costing us wins. Reality is that BO has lost this team. He has lost them because he is too dedicated to T-Mart and that will get him fired. T-Mart should not have played today. By all accounts, Bo told Beck T-Mart was starting.

I have been a huge Bo guy and I am having a real hard time defending him or his actions. At half time, he stated we just have a couple of things to adjust and execute. Same BS, it is getting old. It can only be execution issues for a couple of games, after that it is coaching issues. PERIOD!!!!