Over/Under TM starts another game.

Way over. I think he starts this week.

If he starts this week, I'll walk right out of the stadium, as I am not going to watch another clusterfk terribad offensive performance and get embarrased at home.

It really pains me to say that, but our offense is inept with an injured Martinez in the lineup and I can't stand to watch that anymore.

• Fire 1

Here is the odd part. Armstrong could start and lose half the games left and people would be happier than if tmart did the same thing

It is odd, but you know, if our offense is going to look terribad and we are going to lose 4 more games, Id rather have it be with Armstrong for one reason. Experience. Keeping tmart in the rest of the year to lose 4 games is pointless. GIve TA the reigns and let him get invaluable experience for next year.

Here is the odd part. Armstrong could start and lose half the games left and people would be happier than if tmart did the same thing

If we lose half the games we have left it will be because the defense was inept. With Mr. Pelini being a defensive guru, our defense should be shutting everyone down. That simply doesn't happen.

• Fire 1

Way over. I think he starts this week.

If he starts this week, I'll walk right out of the stadium, as I am not going to watch another clusterfk terribad offensive performance and get embarrased at home.

Is this a joke? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. "f#*k THE FANS."

• Fire 1

I really don't think he will start this week, and if TA is lights out and they win by 3 TDs, I don't think he will start at Michigan either. Pelini is playing for his job right now, he has to try something.

This is just my thought.....but I do think Pelini was being truthful when he indicated there were bigger issues than Martinez. Our offense does need to move the ball better, and I certainly don't understand why Beck went away from Abdullah after the initial success. But Pelini did call out the receivers for their drops. I think the even bigger concern for Pelini right now at this point in the season is our LB play.