Will Scott Frost Be Nebraska’s Kliff Kingsbury?

Bama pays their assistants more than anyone else. But then they did not save money with the OJT system of Nebraska.

Kirby Smart is up there pretty high.....I'm not sure he's the top though. Two seasons ago, Monte Kiffin held the distinction along with the DC from Tennessee up there too. Both those turned out pretty well. Or maybe not. Clemson pays both their coordinators very well.....one of which is Venables who was under Stoops for so many years. I'm sure Clemson doesn't want to talk about a blowout on national tv. In prime time. At home. I mean with coordinators that well paid, a blowout shouldn't happen, right?

I would take Clemson's blow out and record, and coaches with out a doubt.

Bama pays over 3 million to on the field coaches. That does not include the 50 plus personnel in the recruiting side. You get what you pay for at most places.

This program has the money, the boosters to pay the money the big boys do. There is no reason that Nebraska should be an on the job training facility.

I would take Clemson's blow out and record, and coaches with out a doubt.

Bama pays over 3 million to on the field coaches. That does not include the 50 plus personnel in the recruiting side. You get what you pay for at most places.

This program has the money, the boosters to pay the money the big boys do. There is no reason that Nebraska should be an on the job training facility.

Clemson has a good coaching staff. I think they've won three division titles in his time there.....similar to Pelini. Clemson has played in a BCS Bowl in Dabo's time there.......they were blown out 70-30 something. That sounds about right for what Bama pays their assistants collectively. I have no idea about the 50 plus personnel on the recruiting side. I agree and have never disagreed this program has money. As I've stated, if Pelini is let go, we'll get to see what Nebraska's market value is in the coaching ranks......that's what will matter at the end of the day.

Bo has a better record than Dabo Swinney. They have the same number of losses but Bo has won 8 more games. Dabo has two divisional titles. Bo has three. Dabo does have an ACC title from a couple years back. He also has a losing season under his belt.

Clemson is definitely on a strong three year stretch. Might have a bit of a slide next year, though. They have a truly special player in Watkins. Their other top receiver almost went pro last year. Both of those guys are gone after this year. So is Boyd. So is their top running back. Dabo and Chad Morris may not look like such geniuses next year.

• Fire 1

Bo has a better record than Dabo Swinney. They have the same number of losses but Bo has won 8 more games. Dabo has two divisional titles. Bo has three. Dabo does have an ACC title from a couple years back. He also has a losing season under his belt.

Clemson is definitely on a strong three year stretch. Might have a bit of a slide next year, though. They have a truly special player in Watkins. Their other top receiver almost went pro last year. Both of those guys are gone after this year. So is Boyd. So is their top running back. Dabo and Chad Morris may not look like such geniuses next year.

Bo is 1-0 against Dabo. Fact.

Fact: Yesterday's game was just truly unbelievable from every aspect! Good win, in great fashion, if you like heart attacks!

Does this quiet down the Bo talks or does it merely slow things down until the "Big House" this next game? Too me the worst thing that happened was Michigan getting dominated by Sparty. Now they will have fire and really want to kick some tail come Saturday. Right now, even after winning in dramatic fashion, what happens when the Wolverines dominate come Saturday? Usually after a dramatic win like this one, there is a let down mentally the next time out. Usually......

I in some ways can't and won't understand Beck and his choice of play calling. The ground and pound game was working. It was wearing down the Wildcats who were already short handed at many spots. Why keep passing the ball, why? I would welcome Bo back for one more year or even two or three if he changed Coordinators on both sides of the ball. How many feel the same?

Oh, by the way, Thanks Coach Fitzgerald for calling a timeout with .04 on the clock. I strongly feel that if they wouldn't have called that timeout, and being in desperation mode already, that play wouldn't happen. Thanks Coach for over thinking and just not letting your players play the game out!

Anyone look at the thread title and question just how much Kingsbury has done? This is a typical TTech team, they just happened to have started the season with a joke noncon and the four con bottomdwellers(only WV has a chance of bowling). He's done a solid job but reverse the conference sched and nobody would've been talking him up.

As far as Frost goes he intrigues me but I'd prefer a proven HC.

Oh, by the way, Thanks Coach Fitzgerald for calling a timeout with .04 on the clock. I strongly feel that if they wouldn't have called that timeout, and being in desperation mode already, that play wouldn't happen. Thanks Coach for over thinking and just not letting your players play the game out!

Youve said this in 2 posts in two different threads. How the hell does that affect that play whatsoever. Please elaborate.

Fact: Yesterday's game was just truly unbelievable from every aspect! Good win, in great fashion, if you like heart attacks!

Does this quiet down the Bo talks or does it merely slow things down until the "Big House" this next game? Too me the worst thing that happened was Michigan getting dominated by Sparty. Now they will have fire and really want to kick some tail come Saturday. Right now, even after winning in dramatic fashion, what happens when the Wolverines dominate come Saturday? Usually after a dramatic win like this one, there is a let down mentally the next time out. Usually......

I in some ways can't and won't understand Beck and his choice of play calling. The ground and pound game was working. It was wearing down the Wildcats who were already short handed at many spots. Why keep passing the ball, why? I would welcome Bo back for one more year or even two or three if he changed Coordinators on both sides of the ball. How many feel the same?

They aren't going to dominate.