Ron Kellogg, the Third...

Saunders

So glad Ron got the chance, and came through. His career has been less than he wanted, but today, he nor I will ever forget. So happy for him. I have said I would have preferred him getting the starts over Tommy due to his efforts for the past 5 years. But this was even better than him starting. He won the game, one we truly had to have. Simply amazing!!!!! Fantastic!!!!

Thank You Ron Kellog III

• Fire 2

So glad Ron got the chance, and came through. His career has been less than he wanted, but today, he nor I will ever forget. So happy for him. I have said I would have preferred him getting the starts over Tommy due to his efforts for the past 5 years. But this was even better than him starting. He won the game, one we truly had to have. Simply amazing!!!!! Fantastic!!!!

Thank You Ron Kellog III

I was going to post something but you just summed it up perfectly. I'm so happy for Husker Nation tonight and for Ron Kellogg III. What a story this game turned out to be. The senior walk on from Omaha NE. You just can't write a better story than that.

So proud of RKIII tonight WOOT WOOT!