AA=Stud

AA has quietly had a very good season to date. 981 yrds to date averaging 8.7/carry against conference foes.

I loved the Hail Mary, but in all the excitement forgot it was his superhuman effort on 4th to give us the extra set of downs.

He has done a great job this year in defining himself as the total package as a RB. Glad he is ours.

• Fire 5

I still remember when we got his commitment. While everyone was goo-goo gah-gahing over Aaron Green, the 5 star, our coaches kept saying they were most excited about the addition of AA. He has lived up to the coaches' expectations, for sure. I hope he stays for his senior year.

Neb1-10 at Neb17 Kellogg pass complete to Abdullah for 12 yards to the NEB29,

Neb1-10 at Neb29 Kellogg pass complete to Abdullah for 3 yards to the NEB32,

Neb2-7 at Neb32 Kellogg pass incomplete to Moore

Neb3-7 at Neb32 Kellogg sacked for loss of 8 yards to the NEB24

Neb4-15 at Neb24 Kellogg pass complete to Abdullah for 16 yards to the NEB40

Neb1-10 at Neb40 Kellogg pass complete to Burtch for 7 yards to the NEB47,

Neb2-3 at Neb47 Kellogg pass complete to Burtch for 4 yards to the NU49,

Neb1-10 at Nu49Kellogg pass incomplete to Enunwa

Neb2-10 at Nu49 (Timeout Northwestern) Kellogg pass complete to Westerkamp, J. for 49 yards to the NU0 TOUCHDOWN, clock 00:00.

Nobody will remember it, but Abdullah had 31 of the 40 yds moving the ball forward and set up the Hail Mary.

• Fire 1

Wish I could remember the thread about how we got left with AA and that he was the third best back behind green and heard. Those Aholes probably have some crow to choke down!

I have said it a million times that I thought he was the 3rd best back coming in. Which you wouldn't have been wrong had you said that either. He has done what he has done through straight hard work. He's earned every carry.

• Fire 2
Wish I could remember the thread about how we got left with AA and that he was the third best back behind green and heard. Those Aholes probably have some crow to choke down!

I have said it a million times that I thought he was the 3rd best back coming in. Which you wouldn't have been wrong had you said that either. He has done what he has done through straight hard work. He's earned every carry.

EZ-E: the only one that will admit it. Nice job.

Neb1-10 at Neb17 Kellogg pass complete to Abdullah for 12 yards to the NEB29,

Neb1-10 at Neb29 Kellogg pass complete to Abdullah for 3 yards to the NEB32,

Neb2-7 at Neb32 Kellogg pass incomplete to Moore

Neb3-7 at Neb32 Kellogg sacked for loss of 8 yards to the NEB24

Neb4-15 at Neb24 Kellogg pass complete to Abdullah for 16 yards to the NEB40

Neb1-10 at Neb40 Kellogg pass complete to Burtch for 7 yards to the NEB47,

Neb2-3 at Neb47 Kellogg pass complete to Burtch for 4 yards to the NU49,

Neb1-10 at Nu49Kellogg pass incomplete to Enunwa

Neb2-10 at Nu49 (Timeout Northwestern) Kellogg pass complete to Westerkamp, J. for 49 yards to the NU0 TOUCHDOWN, clock 00:00.

Nobody will remember it, but Abdullah had 31 of the 40 yds moving the ball forward and set up the Hail Mary.

Loves the second half.