The Michigan Game Could Get Dirty

If there's any action taken, it'll come from the league offices, Hoke said he won't suspend him.

http://espn.go.com/c...orth-suspension

The things that Hoke are quoted in saying makes it clear he chooses to overlook a blantant violation just to keep a needed veteran on the OLine. Lewan said,
At the time I was trying to protect my teammates, trying to protect Devin
That is complete BS. Look at the video. Isaiah Lewis is laying on the ground just to the side of the pile and not actually touching any Michigan player. Lewan walks up, stands over Lewis, pauses momentary, then wretches Lewis by the face mask and walks away. It seems that he was doing it with the intent to injure or punish or, at least, to release some aggression. Completely deserves a suspension.

Taylor-Lewan.gif

These are clips from the UM-MSU game with OT Taylor Lewan getting away with a bunch of face masks. Refs seem to never call a holding call in favor of Nebraska defense. With this guy on the other side in Ann Arbor, things could get nasty.

so take him at the knees until he cry's like the female dog he is. might help him stop being a complete and utter piece of skunkbear crap.

Big Ten just going to do nothing and hope nobody notices?

it's not like he was "targetting" or anything like that

You're exactly right, so grabbing a players facemask and twisting it isn't worthy of a suspension or anything because it's not "targetting"

maurice-jones-drew-is-busting-out.gif

The Big Ten reviewed the incident this week and concluded that no "sportslike conduct" violation occurred, the source said.

I find that funny since he was flagged for "unsportsmanlike conduct."

I thought we were done with this kind of conference/team favoritism?