The Michigan Game Could Get Dirty

Last year's highlights.

[media='']

At the 52 second mark Lewan is all over Cam's facemask. Looks like its pretty common for the dude.

Yeah was going to post this early, but forgot. He was also getting a hand full of a face mask at 3:31. There are only 3 or 4 plays where the camera is close enough to see Lewan, and in 2 of the plays he is face masking the DLineman. The crazy thing is, these are highlights of big moments in a game, and none revolve around Lewan, but when you can see him, he is face masking people. Dirty guy. Pathetic.

Lewan goes high with his hands all game long when in pass pro. Almost every game is like that. I'd like it if Bo would point this out to the officiating crew in pregame. Alas, Ann arbor is where officiating common sense goes to die

One would hope that the publicity surrounding his latest infractions would bring some attention to this tendency of his, but who knows?

Lewan goes high with his hands all game long when in pass pro. Almost every game is like that. I'd like it if Bo would point this out to the officiating crew in pregame. Alas, Ann arbor is where officiating common sense goes to die

One would hope that the publicity surrounding his latest infractions would bring some attention to this tendency of his, but who knows?

But there really hadn't been an out pouring of publicity on this. Ghoulston ended up suspended for the crap he pulled against Michigan last year because Espn went of on it for the whole week. Lewan should send Richie Incognito a thank you note as well espn for all the hyping of last nights games, for overshadowing his crap

I remember when tackles couldn't get away with putting their hands all over the facemask/holding and get away with it. They are the easiest linemen to see for crying out loud. Am I the only one who thinks that holding is getting called a lot less this year around the NCAA in general? :dunno

I remember when tackles couldn't get away with putting their hands all over the facemask/holding and get away with it. They are the easiest linemen to see for crying out loud. Am I the only one who thinks that holding is getting called a lot less this year around the NCAA in general? :dunno

I'd go as far as to say they should just revise holding to only be called when you tackle a player bc it has been enforced so poorly