The Michigan Game Could Get Dirty

Media dorks are all of Michigan because Hoke says all the right things, of course, this will be his third straight year of not winning the division, they are about 3 plays away from having 5 losses. They still have a great chance to lose two more games this year. I am not sure how the fans of Michigan feel about Hoke but I have to imagine he is starting to skate on thin ice.

Didn't that MSU DE get suspended from a game because he did the same type of stuff back in 2011? They didn't throw a flag on him, but the Big Ten reviewed and suspended after the fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_VsOFe0ek

Lewan said before the game that he wasn't going to let MSU bully Mich like the last couple of years. Lewan is the #77 that takes a right jab from Gholston. Guess it didn't work out.

@ESPN_BigTen: Dantonio, on fallout from Saturday's game (i.e. Lewan): "I’m sure if there are incidents, the Big Ten office will look at those things."

In the NFL he would have been fined a lot of money. There is a difference between a helmet to helmet hit that gets a guy kicked out and that last clip of him twisting that kids head around. That was horse sh#t and there should be consequences. At no point can anyone argue that that was part of the game. He should be suspended.

The text book of "defenseless". On the ground, unable to move with the pile and some "tough guy" comes in and gets an extra shot because he is getting owned all game. A$$ Clown. Needs to be reviewed and sat for a game or 2. Complete BS.

Didn't that MSU DE get suspended from a game because he did the same type of stuff back in 2011? They didn't throw a flag on him, but the Big Ten reviewed and suspended after the fact.

An MSU media guy was on 1620 Friday and said that the Gholston punch incident was provoked by a really really nasty comment from Taylor Lewan which he wouldn't repeat on air, but he was pretty adamant that it warranted getting punched in the face and then some. Which I guess supports my hatred of Lewan. Gholston was of course pretty dirty in his own right as well.