Scott Frost Lost and streeter wonders if people still want him as HC of Nebraska

This is why I hate coach change and turmoil. It all ferments this attitude that as soon as a coach loses a game everyone should start to question his whole philosophy and suggest that he was never as good as advertised. Scott, as the OC, has no control over the defense for the Ducks, which got pounded hard tonight...just look at the TOP. And we should also note that Scott is in his FIRST year as the OC.

I watched most of it. Really was surprised at how easily Stanford moved the ball on the ground. We have heard the Oregon was much stronger on the DL, and bigger. Scott was no more to blame for this loss than you were. Stanford showed up, ran the ball down their throats.

It did seem that Oregon was little off on the offensive side, but that could have been Stanford controlling the line of scrimmage. Mariota missed a lot of passes he normally makes. But I give all the credit to Shaw and Stanford. They wanted and played hard. It really was not even close, no matter the score.

Baylor kind of surprised me tonight though. I thought it would be a close game. Just praying that LSU wins Saturday.

I am not sure that Oregon is any better on defense than they have been for the last 5 years though.

I don't care either way, really. But...

NU doesn't go on the road anymore and lose by 6 by the #5 team in the country, either.

Did you watch the game Foppa?

2 of the flukish plays possible in a football game. FG block returned for TD and onside kick recovery. Flukish. Standord beat the hell out of Oregon for all of 58 minutes. Oregon's offense was Michigan St.-anemic 3 7/8 quarters.

• Fire 1

aylor kind of surprised me tonight though. I thought it would be a close game. Just praying that LSU wins Saturday.

OU is TERRIBLE. How they had a 10 ranking is beyond me. Baylor is good, but they aren't top 5 good.

Why not? Who is better?

Bama, sure. Florida St.? Probably.... Other than that I don't see another team that stands significantly above Baylor....

I watched most of it. Really was surprised at how easily Stanford moved the ball on the ground. We have heard the Oregon was much stronger on the DL, and bigger. Scott was no more to blame for this loss than you were. Stanford showed up, ran the ball down their throats.

It did seem that Oregon was little off on the offensive side, but that could have been Stanford controlling the line of scrimmage. Mariota missed a lot of passes he normally makes. But I give all the credit to Shaw and Stanford. They wanted and played hard. It really was not even close, no matter the score.

Baylor kind of surprised me tonight though. I thought it would be a close game. Just praying that LSU wins Saturday.

I am not sure that Oregon is any better on defense than they have been for the last 5 years though.

It's been brought up by former coaches that the spread offenses seem to make the team softer...the defense doesn't play as physical because they are constantly playing against their patty cake offense. I'm not surprised one bit. I think if Nebraska played more hardnosed between the tackle football, our defense would be more physical...course it's been pointed out we don't do enough contact in practice so there's that...

aylor kind of surprised me tonight though. I thought it would be a close game. Just praying that LSU wins Saturday.

OU is TERRIBLE. How they had a 10 ranking is beyond me. Baylor is good, but they aren't top 5 good.

Why not? Who is better?

Bama, sure. Florida St.? Probably.... Other than that I don't see another team that stands significantly above Baylor....

and Baylor would crush us.....