Where's The Love?

Wow! Really thought there would be a little more buzz about the game this AM. Maybe it's just too early? I was really impressed with the athleticism shown by this team. Shields is a stud! Petteway is a beast! Webster flashed SOOO much potential! Pitchford! Are you kidding me?! An athletic big man!! OMG I'm sooo fired up about this season after last night!!! And WITHOUT Gallegos and Biggs! How can Husker Nation not be ampped about this team? I've officially climbed back on the band wagon! Lookin' forward to stayin' for awhile!

Oh...and...sorry for all the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Really thought there would be a little more buzz about the game this AM. Maybe it's just too early? I was really impressed with the athleticism shown by this team. Shields is a stud! Petteway is a beast! Webster flashed SOOO much potential! Pitchford! Are you kidding me?! An athletic big man!! OMG I'm sooo fired up about this season after last night!!! And WITHOUT Gallegos and Biggs! How can Husker Nation not be ampped about this team? I've officially climbed back on the band wagon! Lookin' forward to stayin' for awhile!

Oh...and...sorry for all the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you! What a transformation in a couple of short years. Miles has done a hell of a job, and the university committing to basketball is a very important key to his success. Gulf Coast looked shell shocked all night, lots of energy in that arena. I wasn't there but holy cow did it sound loud in there!!

It was nice to see the team come out and not turn the ball over 20+ times. Only a minimal amount of first-game sloppiness which one should expect, especially with the kinds of emotions running at tip-off, and getting out to such a huge lead. The opportunity was there to have a let-down after jumping out to a pretty fast double-digit advantage, and the Huskers kept it under control.

I didn't realize Nebraska was in the top 10 for not turning over the ball last year. We did a super job of it last night. That should help us down the road to win some games. Love love the job Coach is doing.

Wasn't it the Purdue game where we set a record with just 2 (3?) turnovers ?