Pelini "doubts Martinez return"

Please don't give Taylor a microphone. The kid has a lot of positive attributes but public speaking is certainly not one of them.

What is his major anyway?

Edit: Just checked Huskers.com. They don't even list their academic major... So much for the thin veil of "student athlete". Ugh...

He's a socio major

I expect all of you reguardless of how you feel about him or his playing or leadership ability to cheer your asses off for him when hes announced for senior day. I have said my thoughts on him as a leader but that doesnt mean he didnt give his all and spill his guts and destroy his body over this game we like to diagnose so much. He has done quite a bit for the program and deserves all the respect we can show him.

• Fire 1

I expect all of you reguardless of how you feel about him or his playing or leadership ability to cheer your asses off for him when hes announced for senior day. I have said my thoughts on him as a leader but that doesnt mean he didnt give his all and spill his guts and destroy his body over this game we like to diagnose so much. He has done quite a bit for the program and deserves all the respect we can show him.

+1

Wish Taylor all the best. He's been through a lot in life and I can't imagine how hard this is for him.

However, even if he did return to full health, it's time to move on. Taylor engineered some major comeback wins but we can't deny what our eyes tell us. Tommy, while raw and inexperienced, is probably the superior QB. His natural feel for the position already seems much sturdier than Taylor's ever was, and given that we are beat up and unlikely to win a B1G Championship, getting him as much game experience as possible for next year is the smart play. No more rotation. No more controversy. Tommy is the guy until someone takes it from him. The Michigan win sealed it, I think, and gave us a legitimate chance to win out (regular season).

• Fire 1