This Game is in the Bag

Remember that Jason Peter quote from long ago, "They're still Kansas State and we're still Nebraska." The same holds true for MSU.

I am not one ounce worried about MSU. Do we have to play hard? Yes. Do they scare me? Not remotely. It's not like Alabama or Florida State is coming to town. This is MSU, our traditional whipping boy. We'll have our way again. It won't be a high scoring game, but we'll win.

We are playing well and we are at home. Also, did I mention that it's MSU. Please. If we play hard, we win. Period.

Remember that Jason Peter quote from long ago, "They're still Kansas State and we're still Nebraska." The same holds true for MSU.

I am not one ounce worried about MSU. Do we have to play hard? Yes. Do they scare me? Not remotely. It's not like Alabama or Florida State is coming to town. This is MSU, our traditional whipping boy. We'll have our way again. It won't be a high scoring game, but we'll win.

We are playing well and we are at home. Also, did I mention that it's MSU. Please. If we play hard, we win. Period.

Thank you! Bout time. Go Big Red! Huskers win 30-3 just have a feeling about that score.

We need to play nearly mistake free football to win this game. We smothered Minnysoda the laet two years and we saw what expecting to win gets you. I wanna see a 40-0 bllodbath as much as the next guy, but we need to control this game from start to finish. Respect the opponent by beating the opponent.

wow, this sounds like the kiss of death. For some reason i feel like we win this one, but logic tells me otherwise. Our offense is so banged up. I just think we will have a really hard time moving the ball. But, then again if our defense can force a turnover or by some act of God we run a punt back or something crazy, we have a good chance.

• Fire 1

The past few years have taught me that "the game is in the bag" is a VERY dangerous mentality to have. Not only for our team, but for everyone in college football. Until the clock reads 0:00 (and sometimes not even then), any team can win. I sure hope our team doesn't think "it's just MSU".

• Fire 1