Won against MSU or Lose against tOSU?

ladyhawke

Win Against MSU or Lose to tOSU?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would always take the win, as you always have a chance when you line up. We have no chance of beating Ohio State or of being the conference champion. If and buts make no difference. Plus we were pretty much embarrassed on national TV anyway.

I think for Bo's sake this was the better situation. A total curb stomping by Ohio State would have ended his tenure almost certainly.

Whether we like Bo or not is of little importance, what is best for the program is what needs to happen. I am not qualified to make that decision and I admit it. We have had these same problems since his arrival, can they be fixed. I see some things improving, but again I watched the SC/Stanford game, and saw a much better product on the field in every aspect, well except Gregory!!!

Very impressed with that young man.

I don't understand the choice. Winning against MSU would have given us the opportunity to play tOSU. So the question really is; would you rather beat tOSU and go to the CCG, or lose to MSU and not go? Maybe I'm slow but I don't get it.

I posted this because people keep discussing it in other places (e.g. Facebook etc.) I hear comments like: "Well, maybe MSU did us a favor-at least we won't have to get crushed by tOSU!" So I was curious as to what people here thought. I'm torn. While a win against MSU would've looked really good, would we be in for another let down on the big stage. Yeah, our game against MSU was on many tv stations (not all ABC stations carried it) and it was an important game for us, but the championship game would've been bigger, more people would've seen it. I think this question would've made more sense had I asked it BEFORE we played MSU.