Sip - feeling like 2003

da skers

This place turned into a circus lead by a guy that only shows up after a loss. A loss in which was actually well coached for the majority of the game.

Knapp, remember that thread about seasonal Birchers? Is this not the shining example?

Calling for my head because we disagree EZ?

Actually he is correct, you do only show up after a loss.

Really ONLY after a loss? I recall posting during wins as well last season. Have I been gone a portion of the season this year? Sure have because I can only read so much Kool Aid before I punch my screen. I have had this stance for over a year and it has been shown in all of my posts dating back to last season. I am not a seasonal complainer

Where have you been recently?

This place turned into a circus lead by a guy that only shows up after a loss. A loss in which was actually well coached for the majority of the game.

Knapp, remember that thread about seasonal Birchers? Is this not the shining example?

Calling for my head because we disagree EZ?

Actually he is correct, you do only show up after a loss.

Really ONLY after a loss? I recall posting during wins as well last season. Have I been gone a portion of the season this year? Sure have because I can only read so much Kool Aid before I punch my screen. I have had this stance for over a year and it has been shown in all of my posts dating back to last season. I am not a seasonal complainer

Where have you been recently?

He's been incredibly busy since the UCLA game....

Have I been gone a portion of the season this year? Sure have because I can only read so much Kool Aid before I punch my screen.

Hmm let's see - you leave the board during certain parts of the season because there is too much positivity. I feel like that probably makes you a ...

I am not a seasonal complainer.

Oh...

Good thing you said that. I was nearly convinced.

For those of you calling people "anit-bo" what we really are is pro-Nebraska. These debates are the Pro-Bo's vs the Pro-Nebraska's

Yes the pro-Nebraskans that would rather see us lose to Penn. St., Iowa, and whatever bowl game we end up in.

What is best for the long term of the program? If you feel that Pelini is hampering the program from reaching expectations you would see the need to lose to bring in someone else. If you believe Pelini is the answer than you want him to win out. It is all how you view the program and its trajectory. Personally I am of the belief that Pelini and his band of misfit toys need to leave Lincoln. However, when I watch a game I cannot and never will be able to cheer against them. But when we do lose it does not hurt like it used to because it is potentially one step closer to what I feel will make this program better in the future. Is this apathy or something else? Maybe a little of both but all these debates center around the fact that people are divided on who should lead our program. All of us are equal fans of this team

I just read this post and can't believe it.

So you get angry when the "kool aid" is flowing but yet basically it's okay to want your team to lose because its better for us long term.

You are ridiculous.

• Fire 1

For those of you calling people "anit-bo" what we really are is pro-Nebraska. These debates are the Pro-Bo's vs the Pro-Nebraska's

Yes the pro-Nebraskans that would rather see us lose to Penn. St., Iowa, and whatever bowl game we end up in.

What is best for the long term of the program? If you feel that Pelini is hampering the program from reaching expectations you would see the need to lose to bring in someone else. If you believe Pelini is the answer than you want him to win out. It is all how you view the program and its trajectory. Personally I am of the belief that Pelini and his band of misfit toys need to leave Lincoln. However, when I watch a game I cannot and never will be able to cheer against them. But when we do lose it does not hurt like it used to because it is potentially one step closer to what I feel will make this program better in the future. Is this apathy or something else? Maybe a little of both but all these debates center around the fact that people are divided on who should lead our program. All of us are equal fans of this team

So you get angry when the "kool aid" is flowing but yet basically it's okay to want your team to lose because its better for us long term.

You are ridiculous.

I am not one to judge how another feels towards their team. If a fan feels the need to want his team to lose that is that fans choice and we have zero right to judge that fan on his or her "fandom" I do not cheer against NU nor will I ever as I have stated however I am definitely in the shrug my shoulders and not be pissed off like I used to when we lose aka apathy

You are ridiculous.

I am not one to judge how another feels towards their team. If a fan feels the need to want his team to lose that is that fans choice and we have zero right to judge that fan on his or her "fandom" I do not cheer against NU nor will I ever as I have stated however I am definitely in the shrug my shoulders and not be pissed off like I used to when we lose aka apathy

I used to get pissed when I was 12-14, but then I realized there was no reason to let a college football game/team ruin my day, not because I got used to it.

You are ridiculous.

Hedley, you aren't apathetic. You are passive aggressive. You allude to wanting Bo out, but only do it in a way that you can deny taking a side if challenged. Some would call you a sniper because you lay in the weeds and take shots from cover where no one can fire back at you

Even if you were to believe you wanted Pelini out, the idea of rooting against Nebraska is so deeply disturbing to me I can barely put it into words.

I will NEVER root against Nebraska Football. Never. It is against my moral fiber and so deeply woven into the fabric of my family it might as well be DNA.

It is never OK, no matter your reasons. It is the epitome of a self-loathing existence I cannot, will not, understand.

GO BIG MOTHER F@CKING RED!!

I have been very vocal in regards to where I stand with Pelini. I want him gone regardless of the next two games. I wanted him gone last season after the B1G championship as well.

So you gave the man only four years to prove himself before you wanted him gone? Fans like you are exactly why no top coach will ever come here. They have 3-4 years to win a CCG/NC before people start calling for their job. That is pathetic.

Even if you were to believe you wanted Pelini out, the idea of rooting against Nebraska is so deeply disturbing to me I can barely put it into words.

I will NEVER root against Nebraska Football. Never. It is against my moral fiber and so deeply woven into the fabric of my family it might as well be DNA.

It is never OK, no matter your reasons. It is the epitome of a self-loathing existence I cannot, will not, understand.

GO BIG MOTHER F@CKING RED!!

:bonez

You're delusional.

Do you not remember 10 years ago? Solich never should have been fired and it killed us for a whole decade. Bo is just now getting us back on our feet. Do you have no hindsight? Chances are about 95% that firing Bo will throw away another decade.

OTOH, has Nebraska ever been rewarded for being patient with a head coach? Let's see, after Devaney had back-to-back 6-4 seasons, there were petitions distributed by "fans" like you to fire him. They were obviously wrong. In his first nine seasons, TO won 9 games 6 times and 10 wins the other three seasons. He finished the season in '90 at 1-3, including an embarrassing 45-10 blowout to an unranked team. Lots of people wanted him fired. He pretty much had people calling for his head and making jokes every season his first 20 years. They were wrong.

Bo is doing a good but maybe not great job. Yet. He's certainly doing good enough to not get fired. The WORST thing for Nebraska would be to fire another 9 win coach.

Seriously, we can't be unlucky enough to be the only school stupid enough to fire a 9 win coach and then do it again ten years later, can we???

You're delusional.

Do you not remember 10 years ago? Solich never should have been fired and it killed us for a whole decade. Bo is just now getting us back on our feet. Do you have no hindsight? Chances are about 95% that firing Bo will throw away another decade.

OTOH, has Nebraska ever been rewarded for being patient with a head coach? Let's see, after Devaney had back-to-back 6-4 seasons, there were petitions distributed by "fans" like you to fire him. They were obvioudly wrong. TO won 9 games in 6 of his first nine seasons and never won more than 10. And he pretty much had people calling for his head and making jokes his first 20 years. He finished the season in '90 at 1-3, including an embarrassing 45-10 blowout to an unranked team. Lots of people wanted him fired. They were wrong.

Bo is doing a good but maybe not great job. Certainly good enough to not get fired. The WORST thing for Nebraska would be to fire another 9 win coach.

Seriously, we can't be unlucky enough to be the only school stupid enough to fire a 9 win coach and then do it again ten years later, can we???

Looking that way

Douchebags of a feather, flock together...

If you're so anti Bo, why come to the f*ckin' game?

I'm anti Bo and I just had a helluva time at the Michigan/Nebraska game about a week or so ago. There is nothing wrong with loving your team yet not liking the coach. There is no rule that says if you love your team then you must also have to love or like the coach.

A lot of people are capable of or look at the 'bigger' picture. I love my Cornhuskers. It's in my blood and I was born and raised with it. Just like there are people out there who don't want to see him fired and are happy with the program as it is there are also people who want him gone and are not happy with the state of the program over the past 6 years. Pretty simple really.

Yea, but if your team is losing, don't smile and be happy about it...

Thats just a level of douche reserved for the likes of Bieber...