Ameer Abdullah Career Stat Watch

Witnessing greatness right now. Kind of feel honored to have this kind of kid here representing this program the way he does. I love this game and man I love watching Nebraska run the football. Ameer is another great one in a program that has had a lot of great ones. Ameer may be the best of all of them though, and that's saying something. I know I haven't had that much fun watching a game in a long time.

Not to take anything away from Ameer specifically, but just think about how we've been spoiled at runningback the last decade.

Cory Ross

Brandon Jackson

Marlon Lucky

Roy Helu Jr.

Rex Burkhead Jr.

Ameer Abdullah

One all-conference player after another after another. Dang.

Not to be that guy, but that is who Nebraska should be. Find them and use them.

Not to take anything away from Ameer specifically, but just think about how we've been spoiled at runningback the last decade.

Cory Ross

Brandon Jackson

Marlon Lucky

Roy Helu Jr.

Rex Burkhead Jr.

Ameer Abdullah

One all-conference player after another after another. Dang.

Not to be that guy, but that is who Nebraska should be. Find them and use them.

This.

Jeff Kinney

I.M. Hipp

Jarvis Redwine

Roger Craig

Mike Rozier

Doug Dubose

Ken Clark

Derek Brown

Calvin Jones

Lawrence Phillips

Ahman Green

Dan Alexander

Correll Buckhalter

Even if Neb misses Big Ten title game, Ameer Abdullah must average 131 rushing yards per game to break Mike Rozier's all-time school record.

When he started the season he need 139 w/out the B1G title game. He's headed in the right direction, and I think his best games are still to come. OL is looking better, and we play the #83, #5 (though that's never stopped us before), #57, #43, #66, #14, #51, and #17 rush D's with 4 of the worst being at home. Not exactly #108 Fresno, but certainly not a bunch of your typical top 15ish rush D's you'd expect in the B1G.