Ameer Abdullah Career Stat Watch

AKA "The Butcher"

1538707_10100474275665193_158755400_n.jpg

That was all luck. He had about a thousand yards of garbage-time runs, all his TDs were when the defense had like their 11th-string in, and he's really bad at... like... blocking and stuff.

He's a terrible teammate and nobody likes him or ever has anything good to say about him ever, not even once. He doesn't practice good hygiene and he can't sing worth a lick. Pretty sure he cheats at Solitaire, too.

Basically what I'm saying is, no NFL team would want to draft this guy. You hear me NFL scouts? HE'S UNDRAFTABLE.

Look into the vortex and repeat after me: "I will not draft Ameer Abdullah. I will not draft Ameer Abdullah. I will not draft Ameer Abdullah...."

gif-animated.gif

Dammit, I wonder if he can teach me how to cheat at Solitaire.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ameer needs 1804 to catch Rozier. Averaged 130 a game last year. Say he keeps pace and leads #Huskers to B1G title game. 130 x 14 = 1820.

Not many can say they had this opportunity. It's within reach if everything falls into place.

I really hope he can break the record.

He really deserves it, especially having to follow up one of the most beloved Huskers ever.

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 1h

Ameer needs 1804 to catch Rozier. Averaged 130 a game last year. Say he keeps pace and leads #Huskers to B1G title game. 130 x 14 = 1820.

Not many can say they had this opportunity. It's within reach if everything falls into place.

I really hope he can break the record.

He really deserves it, especially having to follow up one of the most beloved Huskers ever.
Taylor Martinez???