Extreme Luck Bo

Talk about stubborn. Hujan, his quote supports what he just said!!!! No where did he or I say NU was "likely" to win. My point that you called "hilarious" was simply that it was possible to win and that losing was not a foregone conclusion. Which you then admit is true!

Your animosity towards Bo is showing through here. I'm a fan of the program same as you, just with a different opinion about firing the head coach. No matter who's coaching next season, I hope we'd all agree to cheer for the team and hope to win every week.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

Knappic said:

"There were ten minutes left in the game. We drove down and scored two TDs in the fourth quarter alone. That TD would NOT have decided that game. You're playing a huge "what if" there. I'll do the same, and we can both agree nothing was decided."

He definitively states that a TD to put MSU up by 17 with 10 minutes to go "would NOT have decided that game" and that saying otherwise is "playing a huge 'what if.'"

And that's supposed to be the same thing as saying that it's theoretically possible, but extremely, extremely unlikely for Nebraska to win in that scenario?

If you truly believe that, I'm better off arguing with a wall. Why can't you guys just admit you took a ridiculously unreasonable position, admit you were wrong, and move on like men?

• Fire 1

I'm still waiting for the definition of a "Bo-liever."

A die-hard Bo apologist who takes unreasonable positions and/or engages in revisionist history in an effort to put lipstick on the pig that is Bo's career as our head coach.

It's sad, really. Because I didn't mention Pelini one time before you started up with this nonsense.

When your argument fails, move the goalposts.

A die-hard Bo apologist who takes unreasonable positions and/or engages in revisionist history in an effort to put lipstick on the pig that is Bo's career as our head coach.

It's sad, really. Because I didn't mention Pelini one time before you started up with this nonsense.

Really? You're the one that kept bringing up the "Bo-liever" thing instead of defending your indefensible position about the MSU game.

And you didn't have to bring up Bo; you don't realize how obvious your nut hugging is.

• Fire 1

Really? You're the one that kept bringing up the "Bo-liever" thing instead of defending your indefensible position about the MSU game.

And you didn't have to bring up Bo; you don't realize how obvious your nut hugging is.

Why are you trolling after a hard fought win? Please just go away. Forever. :facepalm:

• Fire 2

Now that the Penn St. game is over I see another wild swing back and forth. Mistakes, turnovers and penalties followed by an overtime win on a second field goal kick due to an off sides call on the first kick. I'd call this win extreme luck.

This team never quits. How many times have you thought the game, or the season was over, and then the team comes back and surprises you. I wish Bo had the team playing for MNC, but at least most of the games are exciting (maybe too exciting).

Now that the Penn St. game is over I see another wild swing back and forth. Mistakes, turnovers and penalties followed by an overtime win on a second field goal kick due to an off sides call on the first kick. I'd call this win extreme luck.

This team never quits. How many times have you thought the game, or the season was over, and then the team comes back and surprises you. I wish Bo had the team playing for MNC, but at least most of the games are exciting (maybe too exciting).

+1

Did you watch the game?

First of all: we shouldn't have had to go into overtime. That call on Burtch was ludicrous.

Second of all: WE had to make that field goal. It's not like Penn State made the FG to win and had it called back because of a false start. We made the first FG and then needed to make it again because of another ludicrous penalty.

I don't even know how this is luck.

Go watch paint dry.

• Fire 1