Where's Tommy Armstrong?

I'm gonna go ahead and derail this into the "***Official Why the Hell Does Every Nebraska QB Under Bo Pelini Have Fumble Issues?***" thread.

Why is that?

Can't wait until Stanton fumbles in his first game as a starter next year. It will be so friggin' awesome.

Fumble the headset while watching Ryker Fyfe throw 4 TD passes, you mean?

• Fire 1

I'm gonna go ahead and derail this into the "***Official Why the Hell Does Every Nebraska QB Under Bo Pelini Have Fumble Issues?***" thread.

Why is that?

Can't wait until Stanton fumbles in his first game as a starter next year. It will be so friggin' awesome.

Fumble the headset while watching Ryker Fyfe throw 4 TD passes, you mean?

Starting headset wearer, exactly.

I think at halftime they should have changed to longer cleats for the wideouts and backs, too much slipping around in the grass, with the given conditions.......

Looked like Bo was getting after an equipment guy after AA slipped in the second half.

Ya, the slips were hurting us, fortunately they didn't cost us the game.

I had mixed feelings about RK staying in when the O was struggling but if TA actually does have an ankle issue then RK needs to stay in. He should've gotten a shot during the MSU game.

I dont think the coaching staff should change how the call plays just because of TA or RKIII.

It bugs me how they seem to call easier passes for RK.. and by easier, i mean 5-15 yd routes compared to 20 yd+ routes for TA.

I don't know if it's because of the play calling! If you had seen TA's high school tape and you've watched each game he's played in, you'd know that TA is a HUGE fan of going deep when ever there's an opportunity.

I dont think the coaching staff should change how the call plays just because of TA or RKIII.

It bugs me how they seem to call easier passes for RK.. and by easier, i mean 5-15 yd routes compared to 20 yd+ routes for TA.

Every pass play called if it has at least 3 recievers in the pattern will have a short, medium, and deep route. ThE fact is that TA chooses to go deep more often.

I don't know if it's because of the play calling! If you had seen TA's high school tape and you've watched each game he's played in, you'd know that TA is a HUGE fan of going deep when ever there's an opportunity.

I remember watching this Vine preseason and hoping we see an accurate deep threat from TA to go with the option run with AA.

https://vine.co/v/hbZhBMH6l0I

We are seeing a lot of deep balls from TA that are a little overthrown or dropped by the WR. He is a freshman, and with hardwork during the offseason and more work in practice, we should see TA and the WRs start gelling.

TA couldn't play because of a ankle injury he has had for a couple weeks.

I heard it has deteriorated into a broken hip flexor tendon abdominal sprain pull.

Acute discombobulating with a threat of metastatic Jim-jams

I'm not a doctor, but I have heard the Jim-jams, if left untreated, can develop into a nasty case of the wonky britches.