I know you have comments on his NUance

Ha ha! Killing Brian was Family Guy jumping the shark. A shameless attention stunt as a last ditch effort to stay relevant. I doubt it works. I'm guessing Family Guy won't be around much longer.

Or maybe they'll bring Brian back. It was all a dream sequence, or it was a Brian-clone who got killed.

I love Family guy but it is a friggin cartoon. If the damn dog can talk, I think they can find a viable way to bring him back.

Stewie rebuilds his time machine? Yeah, I know, the Muhammad supplier guy of the part he needs is gone but I think they can figure it out anyway.

Or, earlier in that same episode, Stewie had mentioned travelling into the future. Maybe he could have left what he needed there and it might only be an episode or two.

No way the stick with the Italian dog Vinny. He was way too boring. Brian had the best one line zingers on the show....well him and Stewie. My son was about beside himself. He couldn't believe they killed off Brian. He'll be back.

• 3 weeks later...