Which Thanksgiving side dishes are best?

I like the giblets. No one else around our place cares for them so I generally score. Unless my wife gives them to the dog first. Which royally pisses me off. :lol:

I am concerned about the quality of food you are eating when you are fighting your dog over some giblets.

It's not just the dog. It's the cat too. My wife used to buy skim milk for the family (it's "healthier"), and she would treat the cat to half-and-half. So I'd juice up my crappy skim milk using the cat's half-and-half. When wife found out that I was stealing the cat's half-and-half she started buying whole milk again. :lol:

I like the giblets. No one else around our place cares for them so I generally score. Unless my wife gives them to the dog first. Which royally pisses me off. :lol:

I am concerned about the quality of food you are eating when you are fighting your dog over some giblets.

It's not just the dog. It's the cat too. My wife used to buy skim milk for the family (it's "healthier"), and she would treat the cat to half-and-half. So I'd juice up my crappy skim milk using the cat's half-and-half. When wife found out that I was stealing the cat's half-and-half she started buying whole milk again. :lol:

Maybe she just doesn't like you. :lol:

Maybe she just doesn't like you. :lol:

Okay, I admit that I'm lower on the totem pole than the cat. But she still likes me. A little bit. (I hope.) :lol:

does anyone like canned cranberry sauce?

if so, you are disgusting.

Absolutely love that canned Oceanspray cranberry sauce, and I have been known to be disgusting.

Favorite side has got to be homemade stuffing. In ours we use all the giblets, liver, heart, neck, and butt/tail from the turkey plus we add in even more chicken gizards, make a soup with all of that and some celery/veggies/stuff (can't give away the secret family recipe) and then pour it over about 6 loaves of torn up bread. Stuff the bird, fill a crock pot and just wait to get fat and happy. THAT'S the shiznit fellas.

• Fire 1

does anyone like canned cranberry sauce?

if so, you are disgusting.

Absolutely love that canned Oceanspray cranberry sauce, and I have been known to be disgusting.

Favorite side has got to be homemade stuffing. In ours we use all the giblets, liver, heart, neck, and butt/tail from the turkey plus we add in even more chicken gizards, make a soup with all of that and some celery/veggies/stuff (can't give away the secret family recipe) and then pour it over about 6 loaves of torn up bread. Stuff the bird, fill a crock pot and just wait to get fat and happy. THAT'S the shiznit fellas.

Can I come to your house for leftovers? :lol: