players leaving the program

74Hunter

Perish the thought. All of Bo's players have unconditional love for their coach. They'd play against Satan, leave the program forever if Bo is so much reprimanded, and are petioning to change the name to the NeBOraska Bornhuskers.

But in reality I've only heard of Jay Guy on the board.

Perish the thought. All of Bo's players have unconditional love for their coach. They'd play against Satan, leave the program forever if Bo is so much reprimanded, and are petioning to change the name to the NeBOraska Bornhuskers.

Not an insider but I haven't heard good things about Charles Jackson returning.. Take this worth a grain of salt.

Nebraska is not immune to attrition. Google "college football attrition rates" and see how common this conversation is at every school.

While this is true, I can't wait to see how this will get spun into a "Bo can't even keep his players that would supposedly fight Satan alongside him" ordeal

Players come and go, most stay, some don't. If they want to move on, good luck to them, more love for the current players that WANT to be here. I'm not pointing the finger at Bo for them leaving, the ones that do are typically the ones that hate his guts and have nothing good to say about him. Just looking for excuses to push their hate towards him. Good luck to those players.

Not an insider but I haven't heard good things about Charles Jackson returning.. Take this worth a grain of salt.

I've heard the same, which would suck. We are so thin at CB we need bodies there badly. Never should have moved CJax to S. The defense could be pretty good next year of we can find 3or 4 dudes to play there.

Nebraska is not immune to attrition. Google "college football attrition rates" and see how common this conversation is at every school.

While this is true, I can't wait to see how this will get spun into a "Bo can't even keep his players that would supposedly fight Satan alongside him" ordeal

If Kenny Bell transfers, I'll officially be worried...

Well to be fair. Only Kenny Bell said that. Maybe some of the other players don't want any part of Beelzebub.

Well to be fair. Only Kenny Bell said that. Maybe some of the other players don't want any part of Beelzebub.

We only need Kenny Bell to defeat Beelzebub. Oh, and Tebow. Hire that guy as a grad assistant ASAP.

Players come and go, most stay, some don't. If they want to move on, good luck to them, more love for the current players that WANT to be here. I'm not pointing the finger at Bo for them leaving, the ones that do are typically the ones that hate his guts and have nothing good to say about him. Just looking for excuses to push their hate towards him. Good luck to those players.

Hmmm...I wouldn't assume that. Sometimes it just doesn't work out for a player. Sometimes they decide they don't want to play football anymore. Sometimes they want to go to a place they are going to get more playing time. Sometimes their bodies tell them it's time to hang it up.

We only need Kenny Bell to defeat Beelzebub. Oh, and Tebow. Hire that guy as a grad assistant ASAP.

I thought you only had to say his name three times to defeat Beelzebub?

• Fire 1