NU vs Georgia in the Gator Bowl

Nobody

and the fact that it comes on at noon sucks even more, I'll have to wake up, watch it, and try and go back to sleep woooooooooooooooooooooo...

As opposed to having the game start at 9:15 CST at night and not ending til past 12:30 or so? I'd say there will be more Nebraska fans available to watch a game on New Years day which is a holiday for most, as opposed to a super late game which is beyond prime-time for most of the country.

ESPN Selection Bowl Show was terrible. 1/3 commercial time and dominate Jesse Palmer motor-mouth discussions. Believe it or not, Mark May was mostly quick and meaningful comments (good). Lou was Lou. Absolutely no Gator-Nebraska-Georgia mentions at all.

Participate: Rece, Palmer, Polack, Lou and Mark

They might as well of called it the BSC Countdown After Show.

As disappointing as a rematch can be, this is a pretty good bowl draw.

Two things here. Between this bowl or a game vs KState, it's pretty much damn if you do, damn if you don't games. Best Georgia it's because they are injured and they suck. Lose to Georgia it's because we suck. Best KState it's who cares look at the bowl we're in and they suck. Lose and once again it's we suck.

Finally I figured the Georgia match up would get all the "mark Ritch for head coach" conspirators in full semi mode.

Oh, this is also why I joined this site. There aren't actually Husker fans who want Richt, right? Tell me I misread that

Two things here. Between this bowl or a game vs KState, it's pretty much damn if you do, damn if you don't games. Best Georgia it's because they are injured and they suck. Lose to Georgia it's because we suck. Best KState it's who cares look at the bowl we're in and they suck. Lose and once again it's we suck.

Finally I figured the Georgia match up would get all the "mark Ritch for head coach" conspirators in full semi mode.

Oh, this is also why I joined this site. There aren't actually Husker fans who want Richt, right? Tell me I misread that

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/67938-sources-mark-richts-heart-has-always-been-in-lincoln-ne/

http://www.huskerboa...-in-lincoln-ne/

Woah. That's absolutely nuts. If yall are tired of Bo that's cool but Richt isn't the answer. At least some of yalls fans get it.

Richt is great and all as a person and he'd be good for Nebraska but the guy has lacked the killer instinct here. Maybe a change of scenery would do him good, actually I am convinced it would. Complacency has killed him here, especially in his staff hirings/firings. But another thing about Richt is as ungrateful as we are he isn't leaving. He's turned down too many jobs and he loves Athens. By most accounts he'd rather just retire than get a gig after Georgia.

Most here agree he's basically our head ball coach until he retires, too much good faith built up and he has no desire to leave. And why not, dude can do what he wants and the worst he deals with are message board dicks like me.

ESPN Selection Bowl Show was terrible. 1/3 commercial time and dominate Jesse Palmer motor-mouth discussions. Believe it or not, Mark May was mostly quick and meaningful comments (good). Lou was Lou. Absolutely no Gator-Nebraska-Georgia mentions at all.

Can't believe how much of that godawful mess I sat through. Two hours of trying to hype up a bunch of terrible bowl match-ups. Here's the entire "discussion" about the Gator Bowl:

I am pulling for NU to win this one because I can't wait to see how pissed the haters are going to be.

Are you saying some folks would be pissed off if we won this game? Why?

To the extent that it undermines their non-stop anti-Pelini diatribes, yes, they would not be happy. If you can't fathom that, that's a good thing. Try finding ONE positive thread that isn't ultimately derailed by an anti-staff remark.....and for the record I am not pleased with how the staff (and Pelini) handled matters in the Iowa game.

Can't believe how much of that godawful mess I sat through. Two hours of trying to hype up a bunch of terrible bowl match-ups. Here's the entire "discussion" about the Gator Bowl:

https://vimeo.com/81363065

i'm convinced that they have david pollack on there because he looks the part and can put words together to form sentences.

the part about him going on and on about the play action being unfair and should be against the rules.

tumblr_inline_mt9zw0EEEe1s61h61.gif